I am not sure what to do! plz any advice would b greatful

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

So i am 15 and i have been sexual active for along time and ive been pregnant b4 but bc i was forced into things by my step father...but now i havnt had my period for 4 months this has never happened exept wen i had gotten pregnant and even then i didnt know until i was 5 months i had taken a test but 2 months ago and im cramping and having tender breasts i dont understand it the doctor had told me i could stop having my period but that was wen i was 8 wen i had started it i dont know wat to my mother is having a hard time with things and i dont want to worry her again bc i had to go to her in january worried and i think shes starting to notice bc she keeps saying she thinks im ganning weight and other ppl r saying opposite and she hasnt had to buy me tampons for a long time now pls help me with any advice im really scared:'( i think about this everytime i give in and i only have had sex maybe once every six months if that and i trust the guy but now idk plz am begging for any advice at all :'(
I think you Should find out if you are pregnant First And if you are tell your mother Because she can help you And from there you can decide. To tell the Father or Not . Hope i helped
Im 16 and I have a 6 months son. I got pregnant at 15. It sounds like your pregnant. Not all test are correct. Go buy one and talk your mom. It willl help. Trust, I hid being pregnant for 7 months. And even then my mom understood and told me I should of came to her first