I can't orgasm!!!!
I'm almost 24 and have not been able to have an orgasm other than with vibrator stimulation. I have tried everything... romance, oral, oils, toys, abstaining...you name it, I've tried it... I'm at my wit's end!!!! Also, my boyfriend is feeling inadequate because he can't make me orgasm! I know it's not him, I have been with a couple other people and they couldn't either...What could I be doing wrong? I can't even make myself *** with my hand or with toys.... Am i addicted to the vibrator? It can make me *** within 2 minutes, but he can spend 2-3 hours trying, and nothing...I thought maybe I was overthinking, because I was intoxicated one night and he said I came and squirted everywhere, conveniently,I was over my limit and can't remember any of it!!!...can anyone help me? Any suggestions for relaxing or distraction???
I think the best thing you need to do is relax. Perhaps you should try and masturbate with your hand/fingers and try to achieve an orgasm. That way you could then talk to your partner and tell him how you like. I had the same problem with my other half, in the end i talked to him about the way i liked it, how fast or how slow he should go. Clitoris stimulation is the only way some women can **** so try and focus on this 1st.
There's plenty of website on how to achieve an orgasm through clitoris stimulation that might be of use.

Hope this helps and good luck ;-))