I dont feel right

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I dont feel right

I feel like something isn't right with my body...I hooked up with a ex of mine like almost a month ago...Not long after that i was due for my period. I am on the Mirena IUD..Anyhow, I had no cramping or anything..it was very light spotting and it was there on a monday and then the next day i didnt have anything then the next day it was the same with a little spotting and that was it..I dont usually have a period like that...Then not long after that jsut within the past week i havent been feeling that well..i got weird sensations in my belly, im tired, and i just feel something isnt right and i dont think that im pregnant but im emotional and my hormones are way off and i have to pee alot...im not sure what it could be can someone help
Questions like these are best answered by your gynecologist. On a forum like this people can speculate about what could be going on and you could never get the right answer. It really could be stress, your hormone levels are off, your body is rejecting the mirena, it could psychosomatic since you are so worried. A lot of times people forget the power of the mind. So please call your gynecologist and let her take a look. I hope you the best!
thanks...plus ive been excising alot too so thats prolly why