I feel like poo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I feel like poo

Hello, you lovely ladies!
   I am feeling so bad right now. i don't know what's wrong with me. Granted I have been majorly pms'n, but it's weird. My boob's have been sore, but no cramps. I feel sick. Like I'm gonna puke. I have heartburn, and a lingering head ache. The kind that doesn't bring you down , just aggrivates ya. My body feels woozy. Last night I went to pee and i had light pink on the tp. Then we went to watch the u.f.c fight and my pd stopped. So, this morning i did the same - light pink. stopped went to grocery store and felt it down there, came home and nothing!! Now it's 8:40 eastern time and still nothing! Now, what in the world is going on? I feel like i am hung-over! I didn't drink at all last night (believe it or not).I know I'm not pg., Been fixed. anyway, now my boob's arn't sore and still no cramps. Just feel bad. Am I crazy? has anybody ever gone thru this and what is my bod doin? oh yeah, either I'm really puttin on the pounds or I'm bloated. I had to lay down to put my jeans on.

oceans3- if I am getting sick - u jinxed me!! (bump on my ear)
Maybe it's just about that time to feel like poo.... ??
Drink lots of water. You might be coming down with the flu.
:-(
I hope not. I think it's eve's curse, I have been so grouchy!I shouldn't start till the 20th, but I guess this is close enough. I just feel so bad and moody. Little things are driving me nut's! Like I send my hubby out for toilet parer and he comes home with the john wayne kind. I went off!I just wish i knew why I am doing the light pink thing when I wipe and no other time. So weird. Of course nothing with me is normal.
Hmmm...what kind of TL did you have?
TL? Did you mean T.P.?  If you mean the John Wayne, the actor. Ya know......... rough and tough and don't take sh@# off anybody.
I don't really have a good answer sorry =(  just wanted to write to say I hope you feel better! like the other post said maybe it's just the day to feel like poo! I do too =/  bloated till say no more and sore breast ( af due in a week...that's why!!) gotta love being a girl...just got back from the store got some medicine for bloating hope it works! tomorrow will be a new day and hope you feel much better! =D
Thanks! I hope u feel better too. This time of the month is for the birds. I just doped myself up on some midol. I hope it kicks in soon. I hope i haven't overdosed. At this point i really don't care. Tomorrow is another day - but I have to go workout in the morning. I hope I don't pass out.
Really hope you feel better! =)  I can't do with midol...doesn't do much for me! so I took some "phazyme" first time I try it..it's for pressure and bloating, hope it does the magic!
going to sleep now...going to the beach tomorrow ...yay! =D
Yuck a headache, feel like u r gonna puke & then heartburn, tomorrow has to be a better day!!! I'm sorry u feel so YUCK!! Try to rest (I know it's so hard w/ having to elevate your head so the heartburn will drift away) Have a good day tomorrow!!!!
It's the next day and i sure don't feel better! The flood gates opened last night all OVER my new sheet's!!! I splurged and bought some really good sheet's at Penny's. Their all to h%#@ now! It's not like I can take them and have'em' dry cleaned. I hope that oxey stuff works like it say's it will. Mt d/h did let me sleep this morning, he didn't get me up to tell me bye. I usually fix his luch and breakfast. I feel bad now. It's hard to tell what ended up in the dinner bucket.
I hope the day get's better. I think it will. Positive additude - I can do it.
I have to get my kids to school and go work this lard off my butt.

Ya'll have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!
Sorry for you pain, but girl, you crack me up.
Hope u feel better! :-)
Tubal ligation! :) Haven't you had your tubes tied? I was wondering if they were burnt, cut, or clamped, you goof!
I know what ya mean. I had two before I was 19!!! ten months apart!!! My oldest couldn't even walk when i had my 2nd! I can remember being so tired and rockin both of them. I'd cry and cry.When I finally figured out what was causing it , i stopped. lol Just kidding.  I wouldn't change it for anything now though. Yeah, my girls fight some, but i know they will always be close. They will always have each other to lean on when I'm dead and gone. They are both ten right now. You should see people's faces when i say they are the same age. Cause , they look nothing alike. Have a great day.
I meant to say "come out" so many spelling errors..sorry I just woke up!
I'm sorry It was 6 in the am. T.L. , T.P. my eyes are still crossed that early !lol I wasn't fully awake yet. Coffee hadn't kicked in yet. ..ok..Tubal ligation - I had mine clamped. I was told not to have any more babies and I didn't want to take the chance. With my situation I have found it is ok to have more after ten years. I have hit the ten year mark now, but have more problems (seizures). So , there for My hubby doesn't want to take the chance and I can't do it without him. I guess it's ment to be.

I was wondering if one of your tubes had come unclamped, but I see that AF has started, so I guess not.
No, I wish! I have prayed and prayed they would, but no  luck so far.
I think miss lucylocket wants another baby! (just remember...those babies turn into kids!)
How'd ya guess?!? I am having the baby blue's so bad!!! My girls are getting to the age where they don't want me to do stuff for them now. It's so sad. My oldest even washed clothes yesterday. I'm going thru the preteen stage with them. My youngest can't get by with anything. I told her I learned the tricks with her sister, She's just out of luck. I still baby them to much and it's comming back to haunt me. oh well, I can handle it, (I hope). I don't think it would be wise for me to have one now with them getting ready for the teenage years. I would definatly flip my lid. If their anything like their parents,I'm in a world of trouble!!!!
You are hilarious...I pray to God that what I did as a teen does not come back twice fold, but I am terrified!  They grow soooo fast...last I knew, I had 2 babies that couldn't even speak.  Now, in one year I'll have 2 school agers!  I feel so strange about it, and that is why we tried to have that third...well, you know how that ended!  Now, I'm terrified to put myself in that 'pregnancy window' again, where soooo many things can go wrong.  (or right) Yikes.  My girlfriend had 5, 2 of them were born before she was 20.  Now, the youngest is 12....and she wants more! But she's 40 now, and here husband is fixed!  I think what your going through is SO COMMON!  Talk later, have a great day!
ohh Im so sorry! poor you...hope the day goes better! like you sat be positive! the stains should come put with any stain cleaner if you do ir right away...been there lol
take care
http://www.mmoninternet.com
LOL...one day you will look back on all of this and laugh! its one of those things ^^^^^^(oliver) thats not funny now, but funny later...much later...lol!