I feel pain in my stomach???am I preg?
I am 3 week after my last sex.
my boyfriend didn\'t came even on my vagina...
but I\'m scared to death if I\'m preg.I feel alot of pain in my stomach.I\'ve got my period in first week after my sex...
is there any chance of pregnancy?
please answer me :(
I\'m scared.I\'m only 18
You CAN get pregnant if your boyfriends sperm makes it into your vagina.  You said it didnt even come near it.

You've also gotten your period since your sexual encounter.

I'd say chances are you are NOT pregnant.

Finally, you are having pain in your stomach.  Go get checked by a doctor.  There are 100's of reasons why your stomach can be hurting and there is no way we will be able to tell you why on here unfortunately.
thanks for replying
I feel pain and harm in my stomach.I heard that 1 drop of sperm can even make me pregnant.
I\'m so confused.
is it unormal to get perdiod during first week after the sex if you are pregnant?
I punched in my stomach several times.I know it\'s so funny.but I thought I would come off of it if theres chrysalis in my uterus ...
help me...should I go to doctor?
I\'m shy...
Dont hit yourself in the stomach, that wont help anything.

If he did get sperm inside of you, the bleeding you had a week later could be implantation bleeding (meaning the fertilized egg is attaching itself to your uterus).

When you and your boyfriend had sex, where did he put his ***? Be honest. Where did he ejaculate exactly?
If you had your period a week after you had sex, then you're not pregnant.
I was thinking to myself "she cant get pregnant if he cums on her stomach"

Wrong!  He can still have precum.

I still recommend you wait a week and test to be sure.  If the next one comes up negative than you are fine.
thank you all
he\'s *** was on my belly under my navel.
when I cleaned myself with a tissue there was no *** on my body.he cleaned it all by himself.then I feel really confused that maybe I used a tissue thats spotty with that.how much a sperm is alive?
...
I know that bleeding was on my period time.
I have to go and get a pregnancy check.
then what if I had a baby???how can I come off of it?
Don't hit yourself in the stomach for any reason.  
If you had sex, and one week later experienced af, you are not pregnant.  Don't put yourself in this position anymore, it is not worth all of the worrying!
Pre *** often doesnt contain any sperm.  If your boyfriend didn't urinate between the last time he came and his incident with you then the pre *** would contain sperm.  Chances are though he did go to the bathroom...so you can't get pregnant.  And since you got your period after you had sex then you are not pregnant.  But please do look in to some form of contraception.
what is the precum?
he didn\'t come on my vagina.
I dont want a baby.cuz it\'s impossible to get pregnant in or religion.we should stay til we\'re married.
I wanna go and give a blood test in wednesday.is it gonna work?I feel much better with my stomach.I think that my ovary was bulge and it caused pain because of my punches to my belly...
I dunno what to do.
will my blood test work after 3 weeks?
I agree with VickiVegas, but to add to that you said what if I has a baby then what? Honey if you dont want a baby dont to the dance that causes them! or at least get on the pill or invest in a condom.
I really sincerly hope you are not pregnant. You can't even write a coherent sentence let alone raise a child. I have diagnosed the root cause of your abdominal pain with my magic crystal ball - PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE STOMACH WILL CAUSE PAIN!!!
I went to dovtor and he said that I I have a water cyst in my ovarian...He blame me so much.he said that I\'m young and I shouldn\'t have sex!!!he gave me Cyproterone Compound-AR pills and he said that this cyst will go away after taking this pills completely...is it true?or he just didn\'t understand thats a chrysalis ? I\'m sure that my boyfriend did not *** in my vagina.and I had brown blood spots in 3 days.I dunno.that dr said that if I had my period in first week after my sex so there\'s no chance of pregnancy.I want to buy a baby check and see what it says too.is baby checks work properly?so please answer all of my questions :(
How old are you?
Me and my husband is trying to get pregnant. we have been married for about 8 months. my breast have been tender and I feel sick in the mornings sometimes. I feel hungry all the time I sleep alot and its all just started here recently.what should I do
I had sex a couple of weeks ago, I have recantly come off my pill in theouse weeks, the other day I had a preiod but I was only. On for 3 days and now I have come off, I've been having very bad pains in my belly and feel sic, I have sufferdf from manny head aches and also my belly is really hard, am I pregnant?