I found a hard painful bump near my Vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Im 13 and am  a virgin, A few days ago i found a small bump near my Vagina but not on the lip. It's between my thigh and vaginal opening. Over the past few days it has gotten bigger and it hurts when i walk or run. The tip of it is almost purplish and it doesn't move.I live with my dad and only see my mom on Friday so i need help from other girls and woman who might know what this is. im scared that it might be something serious and if it gets any worse im going to call my doctor.
Could it be an ingrown hair? Maybe a cyst of some sort? My husband gets them on his inner thigh and they always show up in the same spots because of friction. The spot you're describing sounds like it would be a spot for friction.
If you see your mom on Friday then mention it to her. Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait and maybe book an appointment with a doctor and get it checked out.
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals