I had sex while i was ovulating and im scared
Okay so basically to start this out. Over the weekend i went to a party and got pretty trashed. I know that i had sex though. I dont know much about it except for it was my first time, and i had sex with one of my good friends. I am very scared because i know he didnt use a condom. We werent doing it for that long but i am scared that i might have a chance of being pregnate. We used NO BIRTH CONTROL AT ALL. I checked tonight on when i was supposed to be ovulating and i had sex the day before i was VERY FERTILE/OVULATING. Im scared that since it was my first time i may be more at risk so becoming pregnate. I am in no place to have a baby and i dont know what i should do. It has been 2 days since we had sex and i know some the sperm has died but maybe not all. Is there anything i can do to help prevent myself from becoming pregnate, or should i just wait for my period which is in about 15 days. Please Help!
Call your doctor first thing tomorrow (or go to Planned Parenthood) and get a prescription for Plan B. Despite being called the "morning-after pill", you actually have 72 hours to take it. However, the sooner you take it, the more effective it'll be. Do it first thing - and don't worry :-)
Oh - and it doesn't matter if it was your first time or your zillionth time. The part that DOES matter is the fact you were ovulating :-)
UH YES!!!!!!!!!  DON'T HAVE SEX OR ELSE FACE THE CONSEQUENCE.  ALSO THIS IS A VARIATION TO THE AM I PG QUESTIONS AND MEDHELP ASKED PPL NOT TO POST THOSE.  WAIT A WHILE AND TAKE A TEST AND IF POSITIVE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR ADOPTION!!!!!!!!!!
OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry for the dbl post
Please be more careful next time. As for this time if you are pregnant don't do something you may regret again. There are SOOOOOOO many people who would be willing to adopt your baby. God bless and let us know.
And close friend or not, without a condom you also need to be concerned about STD's.

Good luck.
This is not a variation on the "am I pregnant" theme. She is asking a perfectly reasonable question about her chances of pregnancy after a specific event. I don't think your response was appropriate or helpful.
Yes the chance that you may be pregant is pretty high b/c you were near ovulation.  Contrary to popular belief, having sex the few days before you ovulate is more likely to result in pregnancy than having sex the day of.  It has nothing to do with it being your first time. As far as home test go, you have to wait until the first day of your missed period.  Some test take even longer.  I agree with monkeyflower that you need to go to Planned Parenthood (or some clinic like that).  Whether you decide to get the morning after pill or not, it sounds like you definitely need to get some form of birth control.  Also, please reconsider the drinking thing.  I know it's fun to party, but you obviously don't do it responsibly.  You are very lucky that this happened with a friend and not some guy who could have made thiings a lot worse.  I'm sure you already know this and feel like you've learned your lesson.  Just keep in mind that anytime you are getting that drunk, your putting yourself in a very dangerous situation.
I agree, I think you should go get a prescription for a morning after pill. Well I do not know where you live so I do not know how it works. In Australia, they sell morning after pills over the counter. Anyways, I strongly advice you to take it immediately! The sooner you take it, the more effective it's going to be.

After that, all you can do is wait I guess. Im assuming your partner ejaculated inside you? If he did and if you were ovulating that time, then the chances of pregnancy is quite high. Its debatable but there are some who argue that sperm CAN LIVE up to 7 seven days once it has entered your vagina.

I repeat, it CAN - which is why I advice you to take the morning after pill right away. I dont know how it works in America (thats if you live there) but there are clinics you can go to -and Im certain that its all confidential. Meaning they wont be ringing you house demanding to speak to your parents.

Take this piece of advice, use a condom next time. Trust me, there are a lot of nasty diseases out there and ANYONE can get them if they are not careful.

Take care
I'm just starting to learn my high fertility days and ovulation days too but I'm been hoping for two yrs that my first born is,,, for a second child I'm hoping that its time for my blessing can I be more blessed if I know my BODY now when its best to have. Sex to become pregnant