I had this lump under my skin by my vagina. and when popped it was whit...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I had this lump under my skin by my vagina. and when popped it was white

I had this lump under my skin by my vigina (vagina), It hurt when it got bigger. And when popped it was white. What is this?
Did the lump go away when you popped it?? It could be a hair bump. This happens sometimes. I have had this happen and it usually goes away in a day or two. However it is does not go away or gets worse, I would check with your doctor or nurse.
coulda been an ingrown hair, I have had this before. keep checking it, if it is one and it doesnt go away then the hair is still coiled inside undder the skin. You can always check with a Dr. too. good luck!
yes..an either ingrown hair or a bartholins cyst, both will come to head and pus will come out or even a tiny bit of blood. both are nothing to be concerned about except for discomfort. if this happens again, just place a very warm cloth on the area and draw it out. just like a pimple.
This is kind icky but I used to have my nipples pierced and although I took them out almost 5 years ago the holes sometimes have white pus in them. I asked the doctor what was going on and he said that our bodies produce this discharge where ever there is holes (either man-made or pores). According to him it's kind of like a pimple but with less redness/inflamation and expelling the icky stuff gently along with washing thoroughly is ok.
I get those when I sweat down there alot, then if it's ready to pop, I pop it!! it was sore for a day or two... I just made sure it was clean..
i have this realli HUGE LUMP ON MY VAGINA im only 16 years old but im really concernd about it iv been to see the doctors about it they said it was just a "spot" but its been getting bigger and bigger ever since and im really worried about what it could  be an i dont know what 2 do...and what it is...its really huge now and i dnt know weather ppl on here want to know about it but im really concernd about it im too scared of going to hospital because im scared of hospitals but every1 keeps telling me its just a spot but i know its not because its realli reallie huge trust me please tell me if anyone has the same thing and knows what 2 do thank  you xxxx
I've started to grow (sounds gross) a lump on the side of my clit under the skin, not the lip but in between the two parts. Sometimes i feel shoting pain in and around that area. I really should get it checked out but I'm to shy to see a doctor about it. I'm just hoping it would go away but it has been getting bigger and the pains (doesn't hurt right now) are getting a little sharper. I know it aint a in grown hair. Does anyone know what else this could be?  
hi i am 15 and i also have a lump by my vigina (vagina) area and over the wekks its been getting bigger aswell. my mum has been doing research on it and its found that it most likely is a sebaceous cysts. these are nothing to worry about as they go away bythemsleves most the time. if they dont and get sorer you should go to  your doctor again and the will proberly pop it for you which can be a little painfull,.it also could be a sopt which has grown under your skin which will grow and is nothing to worry about.  thank you x
How long does it take for those things to go away, I've had one for a week or two, I cant really remember but it's only getting bigger and its under my skin and its hard, idk if i should try to pop it or let it go for another week
Hi. I know you had this thing about a year or so ago, but i just discovered that i have the same thing you do ( or it sounds like it) i have also had mine for a few weeks. And i was wondering if yours just went away, or what you did ??? please let me know!
I think I got my first bump at about 11 years old on my upper thigh. After many years of having bumps come and go and even at times being treated for staph infections from one of these lumps finally an answer.See a dermatologist most other Dr's are not familiar and will not treat the real problem.Take the name to your Dr. It is not as uncommon as once thought many people refer to them as boils, but left untreated you could get an infection in your blood and become septic which is very dangerous. I know 2 people this happened to. Kinda embarrassing to get them in weird places but it is not as rare as Dr's once thought.
Research this
Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Always use antibacterial body wash.
I also have a lump on my vagina. It's really scaring me! I'm only 14 and I am not sexually active, and at first I thought it was an ingrown hair. But it's gotten bigger and I'm super scared to tell my mom or anyone and it's not sore. Unless I try to pop it or anything. It doesn't have a white head or anything and I'm freaking out and I'm wondering if anyone knows what it is so I can get my concerns out of the way. It's been there for a few days now...