WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
I had this lump under my skin by my vagina. and when popped it was white
by Zoe101, Jan 23, 2006
I had this lump under my skin by my vigina, It hurt when it got bigger. And when popped it was white. What is this?
Member Comments (13)
by my time, Jan 23, 2006
Did the lump go away when you popped it?? It could be a hair bump. This happens sometimes. I have had this happen and it usually goes away in a day or two. However it is does not go away or gets worse, I would check with your doctor or nurse.
by babyhopes, Jan 23, 2006
coulda been an ingrown hair, I have had this before. keep checking it, if it is one and it doesnt go away then the hair is still coiled inside undder the skin. You can always check with a Dr. too. good luck!
by anothergirl, Jan 23, 2006
This is kind icky but I used to have my nipples pierced and although I took them out almost 5 years ago the holes sometimes have white pus in them. I asked the doctor what was going on and he said that our bodies produce this discharge where ever there is holes (either man-made or pores). According to him it's kind of like a pimple but with less redness/inflamation and expelling the icky stuff gently along with washing thoroughly is ok.
by oceans3, Jan 23, 2006
yes..an either ingrown hair or a bartholins cyst, both will come to head and pus will come out or even a tiny bit of blood. both are nothing to be concerned about except for discomfort. if this happens again, just place a very warm cloth on the area and draw it out. just like a pimple.
by jgonzales, Feb 03, 2006
I get those when I sweat down there alot, then if it's ready to pop, I pop it!! it was sore for a day or two... I just made sure it was clean..
by kimbee121, Feb 11, 2006
i have this realli HUGE LUMP ON MY VAGINA im only 16 years old but im really concernd about it iv been to see the doctors about it they said it was just a "spot" but its been getting bigger and bigger ever since and im really worried about what it could  be an i dont know what 2 do...and what it is...its really huge now and i dnt know weather ppl on here want to know about it but im really concernd about it im too scared of going to hospital because im scared of hospitals but every1 keeps telling me its just a spot but i know its not because its realli reallie huge trust me please tell me if anyone has the same thing and knows what 2 do thank  you xxxx
by me406, Jan 24, 2008
I've started to grow (sounds gross) a lump on the side of my clit under the skin, not the lip but in between the two parts. Sometimes i feel shoting pain in and around that area. I really should get it checked out but I'm to shy to see a doctor about it. I'm just hoping it would go away but it has been getting bigger and the pains (doesn't hurt right now) are getting a little sharper. I know it aint a in grown hair. Does anyone know what else this could be?  
by me406, Jan 24, 2008
by catcatxx, Feb 20, 2008
hi i am 15 and i also have a lump by my vigina area and over the wekks its been getting bigger aswell. my mum has been doing research on it and its found that it most likely is a sebaceous cysts. these are nothing to worry about as they go away bythemsleves most the time. if they dont and get sorer you should go to  your doctor again and the will proberly pop it for you which can be a little painfull,.it also could be a sopt which has grown under your skin which will grow and is nothing to worry about.  thank you x