I have a lump in my vagina?!?!
Well I am 12 years old, 13 in march, but yesterday wich was 12/23/12 I noticed I had a lump/bump like thing in  my vagina.  I noticed this because when I was walking it hurt in a certain area (i was on my period at this time and still am), well anyways when I went to the bathroom I looked in the spot that it hurt, and felt around and found a lump/bump thing about the size of a very small pea, It is like right above where my vagina starts to open inside on like the side of the lip. I told my mom, and she asked if I wanted to  go  to the doctor, but I am scared, and uncomfortabel to go  to the doctor about something like this (plus the doctor office I go to has no wemon doctors, so if they had to look down there a man would have to do that, and im toatally not ok with that!). Also I masturbate by dry humping my gigantic teddy bear with no panties, could this cause some infection like a germ off of it. I have searched this topic and am scared about having cancer or something down there. Please help, and if I do have to go to the doctor will I have to say I masturbate if they ask, because I dont want no one to know I do! Please answer I a mscared to death! :( Also should   I masturbate while I  have this lump/bump thing in my vagina?!
Sincerly,
A very scared girl! :((
From what you describe it is a Skene's gland infection. You have openings for two of them in that area. These infections are not uncommon and sometimes go away on their own. Soaking in a hot bath can sometimes help them to drain. And yes, humping your teddy bear may have contributed. Try using something a little less abrasive.  You can find more information on the Net. Good luck.
Thank you so much for replying! I a relieved now :P
I reasearched more about this skenes gland infection, and it says that it might be the sign of cancer in my vagin, is this true?! :o
I Had the same problem.! i still have it it last for a week and im 12 to ive had my period and i masturbate with a pillow but with clothes
What is up with ya'll humping your teddy bears and pillows? Using an electric toothbrush is where it's at!
Yeah I have the same at the moment and I scared if its Cancer. I don't want to tell my mum. I feel uncomfortable telling anyone. I hump my teddies sometimes i'm going to stop that now! But i'm not on my period yet. Please someone tell me I don't have Cancer, im starting to worry. Also I have a family history in Cancer. My brother died from it and so did my Aunty.
I have the same problem. I'm 12 and have not yet started my period. It hurts to touch and can hurt when walking. I don't want to tell anyone as I am uncomfortable with it
I'm 12 and have a lump like a small pea down at my opening-it is under skin but am scared it is cancerous-I don't want to tell anyone as it is embarrassing it is the exact same problem with the people above-I need advice-PLEASE!
I have the exact problem as above and am the same age-PLEASE HELP!
Hi I'm a person with the same problem as y'all and tbh I'm going to be a brave person and even if the doctor thinks I'm nuts I will tell them about the thing on my vagina and if you guys are still really scared don't worry I will report back the reaults