I have no uterus and I am having red and brown discharge?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I don't know what is wrong with me? I am 27yrs old and I had my tubes tied when I was 22yrs and my uterus taken out when I was 24yrs due to problems.  I know there is something wrong with the tube that goes from my kidney to my bladder, it has been hurting for a year now.  I finally went to the Dr. and was put on antibiotics and I have been good at least I thought I was.   A few days ago my right kidney tube starting hurting again and then today out of nowhere I when I went to the restroom I had blood and brown mucus when I wiped and my groin hurts, like a dull pain. I just assume its another bladder infection since I get them all the time.   Its Friday night and so instead of waiting to go the Dr I went ahead and went to the hospital and my urine results said that my test came back fine and that I do not have UTI.  I don't get it?? I have burning, but no itching and it hurts in my groin area and on top of that my the tube that connects my kidney and my bladder hurts?   They said it was a yeast infection and I know that is not what it is??  What is wrong with me, if I am not pregnant and I don't have a UTI then what is it???
Hollus commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
34 mins ago
Des_a_rae commented on Baby Noah!!
Hollus commented on Baby Noah!!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals