Women's Health Community
I have this white stuff on my panties and idk what it is?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I have this white stuff on my panties and idk what it is?

I have this white to clear stuff on my panties and yesterday i found this whitish clear booger looking thing coming out of my vagina it scared me and i am only 13 and i have never been to the ginacologist and i don't have my period and i wash my self and change under wear daily please help me i am really scared and i don't want to go to the doctor plz help me
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You might have a yeast infection...which can go away by just having yogurt everyday seriously...  Are you sexually active?  Usually whitish discharge is normal unless your red or itchy which is a yeast infection which is normal in any female... I HOPE THIS HELPS HONEY.....
Blank
No i am not sexually active i am not itchy or red it is really gross and i only found the booger thingy yesterday but it's like every couple weeks not every week that i get discharge i just don't want to go to the dr and i don't want to endanger my health is discharge normal?
Blank
684030_tn?1357024374
Clear to whitish and is sticky like mucous? I'm guessing that it's just vaginal
discharge, which is very common and nothing to be alarmed about. But, to be
sure... ask your mom about it.
Blank
Thank you 2 that relived me a lot i think it is just discharge but thx i feel alot better i love this web site thx again bye!!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...