Aa
A
A
Close
1480618 tn?1287548111
I have white stuff on my underwear and vagina. What does this mean??
Hi my name is Breanna.

I have this white stuff on my underwear and inside my vagina. What is it? every day i look at it and its always there i clean it to like in the shower and if im not taking the shower that day and in the morining ill clean myself by grabing toilet paper and whiping it off. What could this possibley mean? I havnt started my period either and im 13 all my friends have well most of them. I want to start really bad so i kan get on wit it and maybe ill become more responsible and realyible. plez help me
                  I appreciate it,
                 Breanna
Cancel
11 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1105753 tn?1374290948
It is perfectly normal to have a discharge, it varies during the month from thick and cloudy to thin and watery. All women have it. It can help you tell where you are at in your menstrual cycle as you watch it and get to know more about yourself (like when you ovulate and when your period is coming on). It is nothing to worry about. Take care
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1027094 tn?1327433332
It's just part of getting older. It's called discharge. You may end up getting your period soon. Just pay attention to it. As long as it doesn't smell or itch, it's normal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1480618 tn?1287548111
thank you very much i really need to hear something.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi I'm having the same thing it's been going on for months now & I'm 12 bout I  turn 13 in  couple months. Its  white but it doesn't smell. But everytime I make sure myselfs clean it always comes back . Some of my friends have their period but I don't. I've developed but not fullly. Somebody please give me answers
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Why do I play with my boobs even wen they hurt I still play wit them and they jusy hurt more but im still play I think I like the pain but it's so so sore why do I like playing wit them wen they are jusy gonna hurt more is it normal and im 14
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4887401 tn?1360544290
Yes it is normal, I do this too when they are sore and I am 25 years old.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi im Cassie I have the same prob ive got hair growing in strange place and ibe got the gooey stuff coming out of my vagina everday I'm scared I'm going to get my period soon I'm really scared twoof my friends have there's they say to me its ok ur going to br fine but I'm still to scared and plus its scary because I'm 11 years old and I don't wanna get my periodplease tell me what to do thanks so much

Cassie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What is a period? I need to understand. I'm nine years old and it is coming out of my vagina also.  Please help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What is a period? I need to understand. I'm nine years old and it is coming out of my vagina also.  Please help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
9492203 tn?1404107105
I'm 11,and I saw it it my underwear. I told my mom about it ,and now I know that it is completely normal!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah your going to get it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
27 mins ago
790669 tn?1465192699
Blank
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
38 mins ago
1591611 tn?1445373967
Blank
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
4 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources