I have white stuff on my underwear and vagina. What does this mean??
Hi my name is Breanna.

I have this white stuff on my underwear and inside my vagina. What is it? every day i look at it and its always there i clean it to like in the shower and if im not taking the shower that day and in the morining ill clean myself by grabing toilet paper and whiping it off. What could this possibley mean? I havnt started my period either and im 13 all my friends have well most of them. I want to start really bad so i kan get on wit it and maybe ill become more responsible and realyible. plez help me
                  I appreciate it,
                 Breanna
It is perfectly normal to have a discharge, it varies during the month from thick and cloudy to thin and watery. All women have it. It can help you tell where you are at in your menstrual cycle as you watch it and get to know more about yourself (like when you ovulate and when your period is coming on). It is nothing to worry about. Take care
It's just part of getting older. It's called discharge. You may end up getting your period soon. Just pay attention to it. As long as it doesn't smell or itch, it's normal.
thank you very much i really need to hear something.
Hi I'm having the same thing it's been going on for months now & I'm 12 bout I  turn 13 in  couple months. Its  white but it doesn't smell. But everytime I make sure myselfs clean it always comes back . Some of my friends have their period but I don't. I've developed but not fullly. Somebody please give me answers
Why do I play with my boobs even wen they hurt I still play wit them and they jusy hurt more but im still play I think I like the pain but it's so so sore why do I like playing wit them wen they are jusy gonna hurt more is it normal and im 14
Yes it is normal, I do this too when they are sore and I am 25 years old.
Hi im Cassie I have the same prob ive got hair growing in strange place and ibe got the gooey stuff coming out of my vagina everday I'm scared I'm going to get my period soon I'm really scared twoof my friends have there's they say to me its ok ur going to br fine but I'm still to scared and plus its scary because I'm 11 years old and I don't wanna get my periodplease tell me what to do thanks so much

Cassie
What is a period? I need to understand. I'm nine years old and it is coming out of my vagina also.  Please help.
I'm 11,and I saw it it my underwear. I told my mom about it ,and now I know that it is completely normal!
Yeah your going to get it