I keep getting boils on my vagina after my periods is that normal
Ok, I notice after my periods, I keep getting boils on my vagina in different places, and now I found  boil on the inside of my vagina, now I have no insurance, so that can I do, it doesnt hurt, but when I touch it, it feels like it is about to come to a head, what to do, is it contagious.
boils are not contagious, but are you certain that's what this is?  i'd go to a clinic, sometimes you can find free clinics by contacting your local dept of health
good luck
Thank you so much for your answer but  I work for a doctor, and he said that what it is and I dont sleep around, or havent had sex in the past 3 years...
I haven't had sex, but I think I might have a boil on the right lip of my vagina and it's been there awhile it has already been drained once but it's still there. It doesn't hurt only when I tried to squeeze it. What do I do?
I have the same thing I been with  one man for two years and he has only been with me we both are. Std free and are healthy  ....I read online that iit's just your body and that these type of boils come and go...  It disgusting  and sometimespainful but that because  our pores aren't allowing  sweat skin cells  to be released and other bodily fluids  clod  it our pores  then we get swelling  and pus . But I found that what helps me is washing with warm water mild soap after sex or oral  using heated washcloths  and less rough sex because  friction  can irritate sensitive skin