I keep getting boils on my vagina after my periods is that normal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Ok, I notice after my periods, I keep getting boils on my vagina in different places, and now I found  boil on the inside of my vagina, now I have no insurance, so that can I do, it doesnt hurt, but when I touch it, it feels like it is about to come to a head, what to do, is it contagious.
boils are not contagious, but are you certain that's what this is?  i'd go to a clinic, sometimes you can find free clinics by contacting your local dept of health
good luck
Thank you so much for your answer but  I work for a doctor, and he said that what it is and I dont sleep around, or havent had sex in the past 3 years...
I haven't had sex, but I think I might have a boil on the right lip of my vagina and it's been there awhile it has already been drained once but it's still there. It doesn't hurt only when I tried to squeeze it. What do I do?