I need HELP!
I used to have problems getting out my tampon and when i would use a mirror to look for the reason why I'd see a somewhat thin piece of string in my vaginal opening blocking it. I'd have to move it over then pull out my tampon, well one day while having intercourse that piece of fleshy material in my vagina ripped and not it looks like i have 2 tube like flesh material things sticking out of my vagina, It's embarrassing and I can hardly get intimate with my boyfriend now with out being embarrassed. Please help me identify what body part this is, or if I have something seriously wrong, The two tubes are kind of numb to the touch, like they aren't sensitive at all, when I touch them I can't even feel that I am touching them.
PLEASE HELP ME!
It's hard to go off of a simple description, but it may have been your hymen that broke, which is completely normal. If it really bothers you, then make an appointment with your doctor.