I need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
I had a miscarriage around 8 months ago, before the miscarriage my cycle was 26-28 days.  After the miscarriage and having a  D&C my cycle is from 32-39 days for the past 6 months.  I have been trying to get pregnant.....  as of today my cycle is 48 days and no period yet.  I took 5 urine pregnancy test all negative and one blood test which my doctor said It was negative.   could I still be pregnant? and if not why am I do late?  What should I do?
These can be due to hormonal effects but if there is any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.