I really thought I was pregnant but .....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Ok I was 11 days late had all the pregnancy symptoms even aversion to alcohol and I just felt pregnant... I got my period on the 15th in the morning it was quite heavy and I was cramping a lot .. However it stopped on Monday morning so it lasted a total of 3 days not very normal for me considering I have an irregular period as it is I get it every other month and it lasts for 7 days on average.. Now a week later I am still very very emotional, my nipples are sore still, and today I was having period cramps again also there has been a lot of clear watery discharge which I had before my period and now still a week later and I am feeling little flutters  in my lower abdomen ... What the heck is going on with my body someone please help me...........
Well you could always take a home pregnancy test.  If you've been having unprotected sex, there's always a possibility you could be pregnant but it would be a little early to feel the flutters in the lower abdomen.  Are you trying to get pregnant?  Good luck and let us know how things go.
That is the thing I had unprotected sex two day before ovulation and no he did not pull out.... No I am not trying to get pregnant...if it happens I would be joyous of course...It would be my fourth pregnancy ... the flutters aren't like what you feel like when the babys moving just a weird feeling can't really explain other than to say fluttering ....
Just because you had 3 days of vaginal bleeding does not guarantee that you are not pregnant.  Some women bleed every month through their entire pregnancy (one of the reasons for the show, "I didn't know I was pregnant!").  Many, many women have what they call implantation bleeding, when the gestational sac attaches to the uterine wall.  However, bleeding during pregnancy, if indeed you ARE pregnant, can also be a sign of a problem such as placenta previa, in which the placenta implants lower than normal in the uterus.  Your best bet, rather than wondering, is first to have a pregnancy test done at a clinic or doctor's office (never completely trust a home test).  It is important to know if you actually are pregnant so you can start taking care of yourself and your baby properly.  Then if it turns out you ARE pregnant, you need to have the cause of the bleeding investigated.  A simple sonogram (usually done vaginally if you are less than 12 weeks pregnant) can determine if there is anything to worry about.  If you are NOT pregnant, you may have just had an unusual period and the flutters may be nothing more than gas.  Better to know for sure though!
Did you end up being pregnant? I'm also having some irregular bleeding.