I received my c.s.t results
i received my c.s.t(cervical screening test) results this morning and it says that there has minor changes and recommend i have another test done again in 6months time what does this mean by minor changes? could i be cause i had uti without knowing or something else
UTIs don't affect the cervix.  UTIs have bacteria in the urethra leading up toward the bladder and eventually to the kidneys depending on if you just let it go.  You'd know if you had a UTI.  Between the burning when peeing and the frequent need for urination despite having just gone and potential blood in urine, you'd have known.

The cervix is a completely different thing.  It's hard to say what these minor changes may be without being the lab tech who performed the test and saw the results.  You could ask your doctor if you would like to know more.