I was treated for a yeast infection, but some symptoms persist. Help!
About four weeks ago, I was prescribed antibiotics for an infected tooth. Soon after, i began experiencing the symptoms of a yeast infection. The one other time I had one was about 6 months ago, after taking 3 different types of antibiotics for different things. Definitely hasn't been the healthiest year for me.

Anywho, I immediately assumed it was a yeast infection because of the uncomfortable itch. I sometimes have the feeling of having to "go" often, even when i don't really. Sometimes, a sudden onset of arousal hit me from no where.  I was also dealing with a persistent foul discharge. I went to the doc, she took samples and gave me a pill for yeast infections anyway. And of course, she called me and informed me that i was right.

Now, its been a couple weeks since that visit, and the symptoms should have been gone by now. The itchiness was gone within a day or two (thank god!), and i was waiting for the other symptom to disappear as well. 2 1/2 weeks later, im confused. I was tested for chlam and gonn, but i tested negative. i dont think its my inner-hypochondriac either, i know the difference between a healthy and abnormal discharge. Also, i read on a certified informational medical site that the discharge associated with yeast infections have the consistency of "cottage cheese" (sorry for the details, blah i know), which i do not have. the discharge i am experiencing is whitish-grey, has a thin consistency, and smells.

At this point, I have no idea whats going on. the only two things i can think of are:
1. My doc was being lazy and just checked for gonn and chlam when testing me (but i don't know how thats determined, if its all tested at once, or manually done one at a time, etc), and quickly generalized my symptoms as just a yeast infection. I havent completely ruled out BV, the symptoms of discharge seem similar.
2. Im starting to get a UTI? My sis had one and her incident started with the constant urge to "go"

Has anyone experienced this before?? I'm starting to get worried.. thanks in advance for the help!!!
Also, I havent gotten my period in 2 months. I took a preg test at the time of the initial visit with the doc. Came back neg. What is going on!