Aa
A
A
Close
If Im not pregnant what is it??
About 8yrs ago I was on the Depo for 2yrs after getting off I got pregnant with my son (now is 6) after that I was on it again for 6 months and now Im just getting off of it, after 9months. I decided to get off because I have been having crazy pregnancy symptoms which I have never had before. Hair loss, nausea, bloating, and within the past few weeks just started lactating. I took 4 hpt, and 1 at the doct all came up negative. If Im not pregnant what else could it be? If I am how come the test come up negative. I spoke with the health department and they dont know what it is...... Please help
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Depo can take 12-18 months to fully get out of your system. When I stopped getting the shot I started feeling pregnant, headaches, sore boobs, lactating, nauseau, vomitting, and no period. It ended up being my body going thru withdrawal from depo and no periods because i had a cyst on my ovary from the depo. A blood test is very accurate from the doctors office, I'm guessing your body is just going through withdrawl
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanx so much for the help. But I started these syptoms before I was due for my shot. So does that make a difference you think?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
12 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank