If Im not pregnant what is it??
About 8yrs ago I was on the Depo for 2yrs after getting off I got pregnant with my son (now is 6) after that I was on it again for 6 months and now Im just getting off of it, after 9months. I decided to get off because I have been having crazy pregnancy symptoms which I have never had before. Hair loss, nausea, bloating, and within the past few weeks just started lactating. I took 4 hpt, and 1 at the doct all came up negative. If Im not pregnant what else could it be? If I am how come the test come up negative. I spoke with the health department and they dont know what it is...... Please help
Depo can take 12-18 months to fully get out of your system. When I stopped getting the shot I started feeling pregnant, headaches, sore boobs, lactating, nauseau, vomitting, and no period. It ended up being my body going thru withdrawal from depo and no periods because i had a cyst on my ovary from the depo. A blood test is very accurate from the doctors office, I'm guessing your body is just going through withdrawl
Thanx so much for the help. But I started these syptoms before I was due for my shot. So does that make a difference you think?