If Im not pregnant what is it??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

If Im not pregnant what is it??

About 8yrs ago I was on the Depo for 2yrs after getting off I got pregnant with my son (now is 6) after that I was on it again for 6 months and now Im just getting off of it, after 9months. I decided to get off because I have been having crazy pregnancy symptoms which I have never had before. Hair loss, nausea, bloating, and within the past few weeks just started lactating. I took 4 hpt, and 1 at the doct all came up negative. If Im not pregnant what else could it be? If I am how come the test come up negative. I spoke with the health department and they dont know what it is...... Please help
Depo can take 12-18 months to fully get out of your system. When I stopped getting the shot I started feeling pregnant, headaches, sore boobs, lactating, nauseau, vomitting, and no period. It ended up being my body going thru withdrawal from depo and no periods because i had a cyst on my ovary from the depo. A blood test is very accurate from the doctors office, I'm guessing your body is just going through withdrawl (withdrawal)
Thanx so much for the help. But I started these syptoms (symptoms) before I was due for my shot. So does that make a difference you think?