I'm I Infected?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I'm I Infected?

Hi I'm a 15 year old girl 4 or 5 years ago, Something happened. One day i was taking a shower and when i got out i went to my bed room and sat on my bed, but i didnt know so a bottle cap got stcuk inside my vagina. I couldnt get it out i tried everything, Pushing it, putting my fingers in it but nothing worked. I was to afraid to tell my mom so i left to cap in for 3 years, One day it came out i was so happy but it left so much damage inside my vagina and now I cant have sex cause it hurts and when i go to the bathroom its will hurt so bad and burn. My boyfriend told his mom and his mom told my mom and  i told my dad. They dont beileve me i'm in so much pain cause of it so I dont know what else to do. My boyfriend told me to call 911 if it gets really bad. And every 2 months i always get 2 periods i dont know if thats normal or what. I'm scared and i dont know what else to do.I tried looking up for the answers to my pain is there anything i can do...Cause i suffered with this pain long enough and i just wanna get rid of it....
You should see an ob-gyn not only due to possible damage or scar tissue in your vagina but because you are having sex.  But you don't have to tell your parents the latter thing if you don't want.  But you should certainly tell the doctor (your parents can be asked to leave the room so you can talk to the doctor in private).  Ask your mom to make you an ob-gyn appointment, tell her that your periods are very irregular and painful.  I don't think you should have sex until you know what is wrong.  (Not that having sex at 15 is ever a good idea, but I assume you are like most 15-year-olds and think the suggestion that they not have sex does not apply.)
I am also wondering if you have an active infection of some kind.  Please take seriously the need for you to see a doctor.