I'm not sure what's wrong. Help?
I still have two weeks till my period is due and I am so bloated. I constantly have this feeling that I have to pee, but can't. I thought maybe a UTI or Bladder Infection, but it doesn't hurt, burn, or smell. This might sound weird, but my nipples have also been stinging the past two days. I'm constantly fatigued, and at least twice a day I feel like I'm going to puke, but I never do actually puke. The other day I was cleaning around the house and noticed a bit of a weird feeling in my lower abdominal area. It's hard to explain. It didn't hurt, but it was pretty uncomfortable. Every time I bent over it would get more uncomfortable. I'd sit down and in a few minutes it was better.
Also, Last month, I had my regular period, right on time, as always. Two weeks later I started bleeding again, very light though and pink in color, which lasted 4 days. Two weeks later, I got my regular period again.
Might sound like pregnancy..(I've heard that some women still get their regular periods while pregnant) But I'm not quite sure. I always have protected sex, and have never had a problem with condoms.
If your periods are due to come and you are having these symptoms, then pregnancy needs to be evaluated. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.