Im ready to give up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Im ready to give up

My name is Alisha In the last couple years I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in that same amount of time I was diagnosed with P.C.O.S and diabetes. I also have epilepsy and anemia. I had surgery to remove the cancer followed by chemotherapy and meds that has seemed to work so I am in remission. I'm on metformin for the diabetes and PCOS. Iron tabs for the anemia and lamictal for the epilepsy. however over the last 6 months i have been going through alot of abdominal pain ive been to the hospital about 5 times over that period of time the last time being a couple of weeks ago and they keep telling me that theres nothing they can find but i know somethings wrong im sick and im tired and im in pain. please any advice any help is welcome im ready to give up and deal with the pain and im only 20 years old i have 2 small children to take care of (2 and 3 years old) thank you    
I don't really have any advice for you.  What you're going through sounds terrible and I'm sorry that you have to experience this at such a young age.  I hope that they figure out what is wrong with you and can do something about it.  Since you already have 2 beautiful babies maybe you and your Gyn can talk about a possible hysterectomy.  This would certainly reduce some of the pain you are going thru and get rid of the PCOS issue.  No matter what I hope you fell better and good luck.