I'm so scared. Please help me.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I'm so scared. Please help me.

I feel pathetic.  I am 24 years old and have had hashimotos disease for 13 years.  For the past two months I have had constant sweats.  I always have goosebumps and feel either hot or cold sometimes both at the same time.   I am I'm a nightmare.  I wake up two to three times every single night for the last two months to change my shirt. I have ruined clothes and bed sheets.  I have no friends no family and I live in a town in west Texas and there is only one endocrinologist but I can't get in to see her.  I pray to god just to take me because this is just the latest in the suffering I've been through.  I won't even bother getting into the rest.  As I sit here I'm pouring sweat but the ac has been on and I'm cold when it is activ,y blowing and hot mainly when it goes off. Always sweaty, clammy hands and feet.  I took my body temp back to back with a digital thermometer right now and wrote down the levels and it is constantly fluctuating.  
98.7
97.6
99.0
98.5
99.0
99.0
98.4
98.3
98.4
99.0
97.7
98.3

I was treated horribly last time I was at the er by a perticular doctor and I would be humiliated to go once again and they say nothing is wrong.  I have no friends or family because I'm not normal I can't be normal and I'm miserable and sick all the time.  No one understands.  I feel so alone.

I've had a nodule on my thyroid a yr ago that grew rapidly on ultrasounds then a second nodule then when I went in for the biopsy they put the ultrasound on me to see where to put the needle in and no one could find it.  They called all the doctors and nurses in to show them and had no explanation.  They did a follow up ultrasound and saw big lymph nodes.  I Also have a pupil in my right eye that gets bigger than the other in a significant amount.  A doctor wanted to test me for aides pupil but the test was neither positive nor negative.  I have sensitive patches on my body sometimes that feel like bad sunburn or like a razorburn.  My memory is horrible, so bad I forget where I'm going and what I'm doing every day.  I have panic attacks when I'm alone because I don't know what's going on and I feel like one day I will just die and no one will be around and no body will ever know what is going on.  I take many many vitamens and supplements trying to cleanse my body but it is not helping at all.  And i have been taking them and eating well since this began.  I used to have hypoglacemia and didn't even go to the doc until I passed out 6 times and she told me I had it but I don't remember of she did any sort of test.  I'm scared to death, any advice or comment is appreciated.  And if you pray please send one for me.
Thank you.
The hypoglacemia was eight years ago.
Oh and I take synthroid 112 mcg a day
I feel for you. I was just diagnosed with Hashi's last year and it is a pain in the butt to figure out. What I have been told and should help you is to update your blood test and have your Tsh, T4 and T3 tested. I am too new and trying to work my way through my own to be of much help but if you do that and then re-post your problems in the thyroid forum on here you will get a lot of helpful advice from some great people. Best wishes, Sissie
Thank you, I will do that.