Im spotting, could I be pregnant?
Ok, I don't know who to ask this question. Ok Im spotting for like two days now. Not noticable unless I go and wipe myself. The color is a little brownish pinkish. Could I be pregnant? Last period was March 20, 2006. I have just begun my periods again since I stopped breastfeeding so I'm not sure how many days in a cycle I usually have. My husband and I had sex on March 31 (technically its April 1 since it was after midnight) and again later on that day. Then late April 2nd i started spotting. Has the egg implanted in my womb already and thats why im spotting? I thought it took several days for it to be implanted? If I am pregnant it's probably going to be another boy since the Y sperm is faster than the X sperm...I don't know if I am pregnant or my mind is playing tricks on me...
I have been reading webistes and i don't know how it can be implanted that quick. The websites taht I've read said that typically you will notice spotting when it implants in a 5-7 days... It's just weird, I guess how this is happening. I didn't realized it would just take maybe a day for it to be implanted already...
That does not sound like implantation bleeding (unless you had sex with him earlier than that as well.).  Implantation takes place about a week (give or take) after fertilization.  If you had unprotected sex around a week before then, there is a possibility that is what it was.

Since you just finished breastfeeding, your cycles have not had a chance to regulate yet.  Give them time.  If you still feel like you are in fact pregnant, wait until your period is due to come, and if it does not come take a home pregnancy test.

Good luck to you!

Amanda
Yeah, the spotting must be from something else.  Implantation takes more than 1 day.
Ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me then. We did not have sex the week before because he was out of town. It could be something else but I will defintely make sure I take a pregnancy test if my period doesn't come this month.
Your cycles are probably just getting regulated again.  Implantation usually occurs between day 7 and 10.  The first few days, the fertilized egg is traveling through the tubes, then the uterus before it implants. It is also possible that the sex triggered some pre-menstrual bleeding or caused some shedding of old blood.
I started spotting today.  Ten days have past since I ovulated.  My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about two months now.  My period is not supposed to start for another five days.  I hope this is a good sign.  I am very nervous.  What else could it be other than pregnancy?  I am usualy regular.  
i was usually soppose to be on my cycle but i was spotting like a brownish color and it lasted like one day and the next for days it was very light in it wasnt enough to wear a pad does this mean i could be pregnant.
i wuz supposed 2 start my period on th 7th of may but i jus start spottin i light pinkish color fa teo days & now im spottin again could i be a prego !!!
I had my menstruation the 26th of august and got it back the 12 of September 2012 and ended the 15 to the 16th but only when I wipe, it didn't dirty my underwear, maybe only the 1st day. I have a 24 day cycle, but my mentruation was suppose to have came the 19th of september but didn't. I took a blood test the 19th it came out negative, so did the urine test the 20th. I'm having a lot of breast and back ache diarhea. Did I test too soon or am I not pregnant.
Hey I had sex on my period throughout the last day I finished ... I've been having sex on my period never felt like how I am feeling now from about 2weeks since just 1 day before spotting i saw brown colour discharge the smell wasn't appropriate n the next day
I'm getting a pinkish reddish colour blood every time I wipe I am also getting cramp just about minimul ..  I called my doc today she said its 1% of getting preg while having sex on ur periods.  Implantation takes place after 6weks in pregnancy.. I'm so confused could it b my periods.. N today the blood is coming out heavy ... Docs always make u scared sayn it can b sti ... Honestly hope it goes well for every1 :(