Women's Health Community
Im two weeks late on my period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Im two weeks late on my period

HI everyone,
    Hello! Im two weeks late on my period i took a pregnancy test last night and it was negitive. I have been feeling pretty tired and sleepy all the time, i get headaches, im eating more then i use to, bloated and been very very moody towards everyone around me. Could i still be pregnant? or what else could be causing this? Please Help Thanks!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Take another test in a week. If it is still negative, there is an underlying reason for your symptoms. If you are two weeks late, and you had a negative test, it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

Could you just be stressed?
Blank
1527510_tn?1392304944
I would wait a week and if still no period then take another test, but this time, use first morning urine - it's more accurate.
There are many things that can delay a period and not just pregnancy - stress, hormone imbalance, illness, infection, PCOS for example.
Blank
I also have alot of back pain and going pee alot its weird. I dont feel stressed out at all im happy with everything around me. If i dont get my period within the week then yes i will try another test. If that comes out negitive should i just go see the doctor?
Blank
1527510_tn?1392304944
Back pain and peeing a lot can also be a sign you could have a UTI. They can also make you feel pretty horrible and ill, so could be worth seeing your doctor and testing for that. If you test, and it's negative and still no period go see your doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...