Implantation bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Implantation bleeding

Ok here is my situation. I have been TTC for that last 6 months and no go yet. I normally have a 25-27 day cycle. Well my normal cycle started on 8/2/06 and lasted until 8/8/06. My husband and I did have unprotected sex for about week straight after my period ended. On 8/18/06 I started spotting pinkish-red blood and it was very light, (it was only noticeable when I wiped with tp). On 8/19-8/22 the bleeding was heavier and a darker red. Well I was schedule to have my
Well I don't if I am pregnant for sure I too missed my period yesterday and took a dollar tree test just now and within 3 minutes I had a very faint pink line. I had spotting for two days. It was red then pink then brown but onyl spotted a pad through out the whole day. What I am trying to say is yes it could have very well been implantation. Every woman is different with how uch they bleed. You could take a test right now if you wanted to. I would buy a two or three pack though. Keep me updated and I will keep you updated.
I think someone posted implantation bleeding occurs 7-12 days after Ovulation. Hence it is possible based on that information and indeed you O'd 7-12 days ago, it could be.

I wonder how long after "implantation" occurs a positive test will read? Anyone know?
tylersmum,

I think we posted at the same time

CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. I know with my first child I tested positive one day after spotting but every one is different. So it is worth testing to put your mind at ease. I see no shame in testing. I am confused now. I saw the line within the 3-10 minute time frame but now when I look at it I can only see it in certain light and it is hard to see then. If it was faint in the time frame but disappeared is it still positive. I get my blood test results back tomorrow morn. sorry to have posted this on your post!!! Forgive me.

go to peeonastick.com...basically what she is saying on there is if it is positive within the 10 min-it's positive.

I think your preggo girl! I am still spotting and have never spotted before I start my period..I hope this implantation and I will test tomorrow and lt ya know.

Teresa

today I am 10DPO

how many DPO are you?
will do....I'm off to school (Anatomy) until 11pm tonight....i'll email tomorrow morning.

Teresa
15 DPO. I can't wait to here from you. We are not planning but it is always exciting to even think that you could be pregnant!!! I read your post and I dont know if I replied but I was thinking thta you are pregnant too!! My email is cowgrlkt_99***@****. We should talk through there and get off this girls post. Opps.
if you are late, then I'd test for sure. It could be implantation bleeding.. hard to tell. I had it one time in 3 pregancies and it was just a little brown blood when I wiped off and on for one day, but I've heard women that have had it heavier.
well last nite took a hpt and it was negative={. Do you guys think that it was to early to test or do you think that i could of just had a really short cycle?
I took one this morning (Dollar Tree) and same thinh happened again. I did not see anylines and when i went back 30 min later I saw a faint line.

I'm for sure waiting until Thursday to test.

I am only 11DPO today. No more spotting though, only had it Sunday night and a little Monday morning.

Teresa
Hey there i had the same thing happen with two pregs i peed on a stick two times each and nothing happened in the 10 min but half an hour later there was a faint line one ended in mis/c the other resulted in a 6lb 10 oz bouncing baby boy go get a blood test done that is always better anyways. good luck and hope you get a BFP
be careful with reading those dollar store tests late... my friend who is ttc'ing has gotton some vicious evap lines with those after the time on the package