Inflammation of Labia
Hi.. So two nights ago I was cleaning my genital area in the shower and I stopped because I felt a slight pain. I then felt a small pea sized bump on the inside of my upper labia, also another on the other side in the same spot... They never bothered me until then, but now it is painful to walk or even sit in some positions and my clothes irritate it. The bumps have not gotten bigger over the last day or so, they just are red and inflamed and painful. It's not a burning pain it just hurts.. I have been on an antibiotic for 10 days and I know that you can contract a yeast infection after taking them... I have no itching or weird discharge.. Have anyone ever experienced this before? I'm thinking it could be a bacterial infection... Help please!
I would also like to add that these bumps or irritations are not secreting any form of liquid that I can tell..
It sounds like your Bartholin's glands are backed up.  This is okay unless they are infected, in which case there is more painful inflammation, heat, fever.  Also it is possible to have an STD causing the problem, but I don't think that's the usual reason.  You would see a gynecologist if they are painful.  
Thank you for your input!
It could also be your pair of Skene's glands that are infected. If anything, the antibiotics are probably helping with that. Look it up to find out your options. Good luck.
Okay... Today I soaked in a warm bath and took ibuprofen for pain and it feels much better! I don't feel as much discomfort as I did before. Thank you both for your help!