Inner labia pain and swelling
I've had burning pain in my inner vagina lips for about a week. There is swelling and redness and it hurts to pee. It started when I was on my period and I was using tampons. And I still have my period after about 7 days when mine is like 5 days long.
The pains are sharp and it hurts to do things like walk. Is there anything i could get at a local drug store to help? What should i do?
Sorry I can't really help, other than to tell you to call your doc.  There could be many causes--have you engaged in any "rough" sex???I know that sounds bad, but I was trying to think of things that could cause swelling and pain.  I know sometimes when hubby and I are having a little too much fun, I am very sore, sometimes for a few days.
Don't really know---hope you feel better, and let us know what you find out.  MH