Insensitive Clitoris
Whenever me and my partner have sex, do sexual things, or when I myself try to masturbate, it is very hard for me to  climax(and with my partner I never do, always fake it). I'm 16 and I have been masturbating since I was 11. Around the age of twelve, I got lazy with my masturbation and started using an electric tooth brush for vibration. Unfortunately, now I just can't "come" without it. I'm guessing my nerve endings have gotten less sensitive down there. Is there any way that I can repair their sensitivity? Does it require not masturbating for a looong time? How much time? Whenever my or my partner touch it, it doesn't feel good and almost even hurts. PLEASE HELP I'm sick of lying to my partner and I'm absolutely tired of using my toothbrush!
What you described is very normal, so don't worry. I've never used a toothbrush and barely masturbate and yet have had this issue for as long as I've been sexually active. Some women are just wired like that and just can't orgasm easily from sex. I've been told this by a few drs. It's not from damaging your nerve endings, that's for sure. I'm sure there are things that can help us feel the pleasure more but I need to investigate more into that. It does suck though but I assure you that you haven't caused it at least.