Iron like smell /Discharge
I have a question and also a comment to the last question. I have a iron like discharge/ and sometime a iron like taste down there my boyfriend has mentioned before.. It isnt very noticable to me or him. But I really would just like to not have to always worry about it during sexual moments.But sometimes during sex I notice it never during but just after when I use the rest room. I did talk to my doctor about it  3 years ago. because I had never noticed it til I was on birth control. I have tried every kind of pill  form of birth control and it always comes back. She said it was an inbalance in hormones from my birth control. She did give me a pill that would balance everything out. But I had to take it twice a day with a full mean or it would make me so sick. So I would have to take 3 pills aday. It was so horrible. I would like to find a different option rather than taking another pill. I have been off my birth control for about 3 weeks.I havent noticed the smell at all in my discharge. I would like to still continue to take birth control. Do you have any suggestions a far as what she might have prescribed me, or anything options to do while taking birth control to avoid this. Last do you think using a different form of birth control( the shot, patch) would help this??  Thanks

This discussion is related to Irregular Bleeding and Presence of Iron-Like Smell / Taste.