Women's Health Community
Irregular Vaginal discharge but doctor's say its normal
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Irregular Vaginal discharge but doctor's say its normal

A lot of white creamish discharge on a daily basis. Gone to doctors god knows how many times and each time they have done tests and told me Im fine and its normal. But it doesn't feel normal. It has only happened ever since my partner and I have started having regular intercourse but he wont use a condom- (I know what you're thinking he would if he cared, but he never listens) He isn't bothered about my discharge, but it bothers me because life before it was so much more comfortable, and I wouldn't want him to see every one of my knickers with white stains! I just wish there was a simple method to get rid of this but there doesn't seem to be. I have taken so many medications and nothing works. Sometimes the discharge has a tint of yellow/green and thats when I am pretty sure it isn't normal. Im pretty sure all of my doctor visits have been because of this and can't keep going back about the same thing after they tell me "its normal and it should go back to normal, and to always use a condom" I haven't had sex in months now but I still often wear small liners because of this. If I don't it can feel as bad as wetting yourself. Its been 2 years
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
This can be normal vaginal discharge also but since there is a history of unprotected intercourse, so Chlamydia should be ruled out. Chlamydia is an infection caused by the Chlamydia trachomatis bacterium and is spread from person-to-person through direct sexual contact. Chlamydia can be passed during vaginal, anal, or oral sex if you do not use a condom every time you have sex.Because there are often no symptoms, people who are infected may unknowingly pass Chlamydia to their sex partners.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...