Irregular periods during the age of 37
Hi, I am 37 years old woman with three children. During my last born baby, I had birth control operation. It is almost 15 years now after operation. There was no problem at all until begining of this year. But since more than four months I am having irregualr periods as once in two or three months only. I feel tired and little bit nausia vomitting and having pain in my stomoch sometimes. I consulted with my family doctor that he said it could be weakness or lack of enough blood. But I am afraid if I have any serious problem in future. Particularly I wanted to say that my husband is in abroad and have visits once in two years with two months vacation only. So let me know what cause could be the existing trouble i have and what is the remedy. If anybody have this experience pls. advise me. Thanks
i had the same surgey when i had my last child at 36 then i stared  having irregular periods and was told by my GYN that i was now in premenopause, my son is now 17 and i am in full menopause hot flashes and all