Irregular periods!!
My periods commenced at the age of 12. And now i'm 20. From starting only i've been going through irregular periods. Sometimes they last for 15 days, sometimes 20 or sometimes 10 days. Two years back I consulted a homeopathic gynecologist and was following her prescriptions. As long as I followed her prescriptions my periods were in control. They weren't getting regular but yes duration of 20 days was reduced to 10 nw. But when I discontinued her prescriptions it again increased to 10-15 days.my doctor said that I'm anemic
I'm really worried for my future now as it can cause problems in getting pregnant. But somewhere over internet I read that some Girls do experience irregular periods since the starting of their periods and that's absolutely normal . I'm really confused and worried if that's really a normal thing with me like other Girl or I have some disorder???
You seem to be having the symptoms of menometrorrhagia.Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus.I would advise an gynecologist’s evaluation and an ultrasound uterus to ruled out the above possibilities.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.