Irritated clitoris
Over a month ago I noticed that I had what appeared to be a blister on my clitoris.  It hurt to touch it.  I waited a couple of days and decided to go to the doctor and they didn't seem to know what it was so they put me on clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream 1% which hasn't worked.  My doctor did a culture on the "blister" and it came back negative for resulting from a yeast or bacteria infection as well as an STD.  He said it looked like herpes but it wasn't.  Considering I hadn't had sex since November I have no idea what caused this.  It's very irritating at times more than others.  I'm going to make an appointment to go back tomorrow since it hasn't gone away or doesn't seem to be getting better.  Has anyone had the same problem?  I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me.

-Jen
Did you ever figure out what this was??  I kinda have the same problem!  It's a small blister on my upper skin fold of my vagina.  It hurts to touch, but otherwise isnt that painful.  It doesnt look like a zit or pimple and is actually hard to even see just looking.  I haven't gone to a doctor yet, and know I should, but was scanning this site to see if anyone else had this problem, and seems we both have this issue.  Ive been faithful sexual with my husband for 3 years now and never had this problem before.  Just curious you ever found out anything???
Well it seems i am having the same  the problem
as the both of you
Just i cant figure out wheter or not now my boyfriend of 6 years has been unfaithful to me
it definatly does not look like herpes
Its on the side of my clitoris and its a bump it hurts to touch it but again really no other pain unless i touch it
If anyone finds out what this blister/zit/pimple could be pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me know
Thank you