Is Endometriosis really this bad?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Is Endometriosis really this bad?

HI,
Ok so here's my problem.when i was 11 i had surgery on my uterus.I was also diagnosed with Endometriosis.At the time of the surgery I was told that the surgeon had scraped the Endometriosis cells from my uterus, and it was good chance it would come back it did. I also born with one left kidney.my problem is when i have sex i have pain.Not only in my vaginal area, but in my back around the kidney, and all month long i get this white discharge it really does not have an oder, its just a lot.I mean it looks like there is sperm on my tissue every time I wipe.But the worst part is the pain i feel is extreme.I was told that maybe the Endometerosis had spread to my kidney, and that's what is causing the pain in my back and the discharge.But the pain I have in my lower abdomen is constant its a daily thing sex or no sex.Its been going on for a year.but every time I go to a doctor I get the same answer.I do have unprotected sex with my husband,but hes the only one Ive EVER had sex with.I need to know if I should go to a different doctor, can these symptoms come from other things, or is Endometriosis really this bad? If so is there any solution.PLEASE SOME ONE HELP.
wow to have that start so young is uncommon. yes endo is that bad. it can spread and attach to organs, your spine, in rare cases your lungs and cause death. im not trying to scare you, but i think you need to find a dr that specializes in endo. pain during sex goes with endo. get help now your fertility depends on it
I'm sorry you are having all these problems. I have endo also. Yes, go see your Dr.
Now if your Dr. tells you that you need a shot called Lupron, please please research this ALOT before taking it. I and many other women have had soemtimes life long problems with this drug.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! I know how horrible the pain can be, I'm experiancing the same problem right now.