Is This Normal Discharge?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Is This Normal Discharge?

Monday when I was masterbating (masturbating), I noticed some little white lumps in my discharge. Tuesday, I helped paint a friends room for 6 hours with breaks, which is extensive work out for me. Wednesday, I started to get a very watery discharge with a little less of the white lumps, still there though.

Today I noticed the same thing, except a bit more frequent and the same white lumps. Though it's not enough to even get my panties wet. I'm suppose to be ovulating which I'm not sure if this is a form. I do seem to be slightly itchy but that might be cause we went swimming and I'm probably allergic to clorine tablets.

Could it also be a sign of pregancy? I have a very small chance that I could be and if I was it would be about one month since I might have conceived. (I'm still looking for more answers on that question about whether I am or not, if you think you can help. )

Is it common to get yeast infections like more then 4 times a year?

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this and thank you to everyone who answered my question!
The discharge produced during ovulation is a clear, watery and elastic, kind of like egg whites, so it doesn't seem like this is what you are experiencing. White discharge is normal at the beginning and end of a woman's cycle, but if it's thick and clumpy (like cottage cheese) then it could mean a yeast infection, especially if it's accompanied by itching. And yes, you could have a yeast infection more than 4 times a year. Personally, I am the most susceptible to it right before my period starts.
Hope this helps.