Is This Normal Discharge?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is This Normal Discharge?

Monday when I was masterbating (masturbating), I noticed some little white lumps in my discharge. Tuesday, I helped paint a friends room for 6 hours with breaks, which is extensive work out for me. Wednesday, I started to get a very watery discharge with a little less of the white lumps, still there though.

Today I noticed the same thing, except a bit more frequent and the same white lumps. Though it's not enough to even get my panties wet. I'm suppose to be ovulating which I'm not sure if this is a form. I do seem to be slightly itchy but that might be cause we went swimming and I'm probably allergic to clorine tablets.

Could it also be a sign of pregancy? I have a very small chance that I could be and if I was it would be about one month since I might have conceived. (I'm still looking for more answers on that question about whether I am or not, if you think you can help. )

Is it common to get yeast infections like more then 4 times a year?

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this and thank you to everyone who answered my question!
The discharge produced during ovulation is a clear, watery and elastic, kind of like egg whites, so it doesn't seem like this is what you are experiencing. White discharge is normal at the beginning and end of a woman's cycle, but if it's thick and clumpy (like cottage cheese) then it could mean a yeast infection, especially if it's accompanied by itching. And yes, you could have a yeast infection more than 4 times a year. Personally, I am the most susceptible to it right before my period starts.
Hope this helps.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals