WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Is is normal for breasts to get sore 10 days before expecting period?
by StacyT, Jun 16, 2006
Usually my breasts don't get sore/big until a few days before I'm expecting my period. Is it normal for a woman to get sore breasts 10 days before her period?

Member Comments (11)
by Pum, Jun 16, 2006
It is for me.  I get that not long after ovulation then it goes away before my period.
by StacyT, Jun 16, 2006
Good to hear, thanks!
by tee1212, Jun 17, 2006
Yes it is normal just remember the body is ever changing
by Aninna, Jun 17, 2006
Yes it is normal...I after I ovulate my breast are sore, my usually start 14 days before my period and stop being sore the day after my period starts
by PyroG, Jun 19, 2006
my breasts swell up and get extremely sore a week to 10 days before my period.  they're pretty big anyway, and when i walk or move it feels like they're a lot heavier than usual and they hurt at the slightest touch!  i am 33 and i have noticed that these conditions that go along with my period have gotten much more severe as i get older.
by wlop, May 04, 2009
I have the same issues,I dont have my period,but im cramping,yet I have soreness on my breast.It hurts so bad that at times I cry because its every month for days and sometimes it continues for 2 days after my period,what could it be?Cant  take it.
by twinn, Jul 20, 2009
Hi, I have had sore breasts for about 9 days now, thought i started, but then next day nothing. wondering if someone has any ideas.
by Kim1989, Jul 20, 2009
pms maybe
by missy_moo, Jan 16, 2010
My last period began on the 23rd of Dec and finished on the 29th, i had protected sex on the 5th of january. The condom didn't break but the past two days(since the 9th) i have a had really sore breasts similar to what i experience just before i get my period even though I'm not due for to weeks. Could this be pregnancy or what?