Is it at all possible...?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is it at all possible...?

I had unprotected sex about fourteen days after the first day of my last period, but he didn't *** inside me (I know you can get pregnant from pre-*** though). The next day I took Plan B and experienced bleeding for a week afterwards... basically another period about two weeks after my last period. My period has never been regular (I've recently gone three months without getting it) and I have been under a lot of stress lately, but I was just wondering if it was at all possible that I could be pregnant still, even after bleeding for a week after taking Plan B? It's been about 5 weeks since the bleeding occurred after Plan B.
It doesn't sound like it.  You took Plan B at the proper time.  My guess is that it is just your irregular period, unless, of course, you have had more unprotected sex.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals