Is it normal for sperm to come out of the vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viewing 201-235 comments:
me and my hub was like that to but my obgyn told me we was having to much sex to try and go every other day or 3-4 times a week he needs time to have a reserve a good quality sperm and having sex more then once a day depletes the quality
I was with my girlfriend today (we haven't had sex in 3 weeks) and I fingered her and when I took them out they were covered in white stuff not sure if it was come or not :/ i think she might be cheating.. really worried now, I no this isn't the place for this type of convo but I need to no:,(
Ok so if I have sex with my man and I do all the pillow thing so it wount drip. Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant???
So when I have sex with my man, and I put the pillow under so it woun't drip. But it like still does, can I still get pregnant? Even doh it drips??
I had an abortion 3 years ago...and me and my bf recently got married..i been leaking all the sperms right after intercourse..i never leaked before..is it normal and can i still get pregnant?
That happened to me but his penis was inside of me but the sprem didnt go inside helpp!!!
I have the same problem me and my partner have been at it non stop for about 8 months and i keep having delayd periods i keep thinking im infertile but i feel pregnant but taken many tests and all negative yet still no period for 5 months i have a bit of a bump in my belly nothing big but i have noticed it, would i be better getting a blood test to determine if i am pregnant ?
Tonight we had sex he kept it in for a minute and nothing came out this time do you think that may of been the problem ?
it is painful for some time taking HSG but it detects if there is any blockages in FP 's
I just had sex :-D
my periods are always normaln regular.but last month i delayed.almost after a week of my due date i started feeling like m gnna have my periods.but exactly same day my bf *** inside me .after that its been 10 days.i didnt feel any thing like going to have periods or else. i did a teast 3 days ago bt the test was negative.but stil there is no sign of periods.i am almost 10 days late for my period.n just now i felt like some thning has strted cumin out wid urination.am i pregnant or wts ths?
I really want to know what is the problem of the sperm that's getting out??? I'm also trying to get pregnant but my boyfriends sperm is leaking out  every time.
it may be your boyfriend due to the fact i had the same problem with my ex so maybe yall should try a different approach.
Hi I'm sorry but this really upsets me when people say this, I have been trying for almost 3 years to get pregnant and still no luck. I can't stand people saying they've been trying for 2 and 3 months it breaks my heart. I really hope you do get pregnant and soon but why do so many people think a couple of months is long?
She may need to have a blood test done. I was pregnant for three months before it finally showed up on a home test. The doctor even did a urine test that came back negative. When he finally did a blood test it came back positive. I was 14 weeks before I found out for sure! I don't know why but it happens sometimes. I have a cousin who was four months before she knew so she recommended the blood test to me.
why the mens sperm come out with speed when we masterbate
This happens to me too but comes out straight away. Is that normal? I wouldn't be able to wait until the morning. Literally have to have tissue so can catch it after so it doesn't go on the bed sheets. Is that normal???
Wow yes its normal your cervix has a small opening if your pregnant then its closed a lot or a little may come out everytime as well as your ejaculant lubricants come out too.ddepends on how much you both produce decides how much comes out.if there's nothing Iwould be knowing he faked having an orgasm.its normal
when he ejeculates into you it could be that your orgasming and swallowing all of his semen this is why none comes out it happens with me if i reach orgasm after he has then his semen swims into my cervix and none comes out hope this helps :)
Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby we just started yesterday and everytime he cums in me he stays there for 1 min and then some sperm comes out is that normal
It's completely normal for sperm to leak out it will happen every time your man cums inside you. For some people it takes one time for others like me it will take months even years to get pregnant. Me and my fiancé have been trying for 2 years. I have went to doctors and they say both of us are completely healthy and it is just harder to concieve (conceive) for us . But anyway it is completely normal for seman to come out of you and it is normal for it to be hard to get pregnant .
any girls sex with me call me or phone sex call me 09379407441
It could be both the man could have low sperm count or be sterile,& the woman could have polycystic ovarie syndrom (syndrome) or another form of infertility,the best result is both of you going to the doctors get checked out,there are fertility pills & other natural ways to concieve (conceive)! Good luck! & talasha it is comepletly normal for a man ejaculation to discharge from the body naturally the body rejects access fluids in that area,dont feel uncomfortable about it.
Hi my question is..is it possible for sperm to come out the vi jay jay 7hours later??
how will you know
Ok so I think I could be pregnant I have started my periods the 7th of this month and ended the 11th and my days are 24days so I have read that people with 24days they ovulate early so me and my bf had sex the 15th and the 17th again so we had sex again the 22nd of this month but I have been getting some weird discharge for the pass few days and I have been feeling more tired and my breast and nipples I can't even touch it its so sensitive it was never so even when I have my periods my breast don't feel sore I haven't got my periods yet only next month the 5th of july. I bought a test not sure if I should take it or wat I'm so confuses plz I need serious advice about this I would love 2 have a baby. Thanx a lot ;-)
I have been trying for 17 years so i know how it feels when someone says they have been trying for a couple of months. it bothers me so much.
awwwwwwww.... dont worry GOD will BLESS all the woman who want to become mother because im 23 and i been wanting one every since i was 18 years of age i know how you feel... welp take care hope your dreams come true!!!!
thats normal stuff for women to have that white thing especially if we are close to our menstrual cycle.
This discussion is now closed.  If you would like to start a new thread, please click the "Post a Question" button near the top of this page.  

If you're wondering if you're pregnant, please post your question in the "Am I Pregnant?" forum here:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076

______________________________________________________

******** CLOSED DISCUSSION ********

No more comments, please.
massage ur penis with stayon oil every day for 2 times ur penis will became large.
& also help ur wife to masterbet every second day .
Hi, my boyfriend comes in me all the time and I too feel grossed out when it drips the following day....my question is is it normal to drip semen for 2 days straight without any sexual activity? Don't know if it might be fluid or semen.
I want sex with woman.But  I am unmarried.Sexy material tease me every time.I release this many time.But not fulfill my wish.Please tell me how I can do now.
Easy enough to get married, I think.
She is not cheating it only mucus it's normal, do u think some other guys sperm is stored in her virgina....lol
A friend slept with a lady without a protection on him,well,he said he didn't last long on bed with her but he saw his spam on the outer part of her private part...The question is,how many days will it take b4 a girl notice she is pregnant? And how will a guy who forgot to use condom while having sex prevent his girlfriend from getting pregnant?
What dose it mean when a dude nut come out you and how can i stop it because im trying to get pregnant
I been trying to have a baby again but ever time i have sex wit my partner i feel like his sperm comes right out i been trying for 5 months and i still get my period normal why cant i get pregnant??
Fluid coming out does not necessarily mean all of the sperm is coming out.  Remember, sperm is in a fluid--  sperm swims north, fluid comes out.  ALL women have this issue and still conceive so do not worry about this. good luck
This website can't help you with your love life. Also, she doesn't always have to *** unless the pleasure part of her brain reacts, which doesn't always happen. Pleasure has to last long so she reacts and then cums.
hi i am woman of 40 years old i love sex with my 37 years boyfriend but i notice something now its been two weeks after sex my normal sperms come to my virgina now its been a week
Why vagina inside sperm not going
Unbelievable, i remembered i was once here in need of help on how to go about the problem of poor penis erection and semen leakage i was experiencing. i must say those years was so frustrating,  the experience was something outside the world of being normal,  i could have sworn that  i was witnessing my marriage crumbling to nothing,  my wife had to join me in search of various kind of help, and the search lasted for 1year 4months and like a dove sent  from heaven ,  a cousin to my wife referred me to "Dr Mac Donald",  a specialist with a distance full of knowledge,  with his vaccines/medications and his advice on what to stay clear off and how to approach the problem , in less than 3 weeks i was doing fine sexually, am indeed proud to say am now a father of a bouncing baby boy and up to this moment am still thinking this all some very big dream that everything is actually back to normal,  i believe i will forever be greatful for his guidance,  so am recommending all those who are currently in the condition i was in back then, or know someone who is in any related problems like 1.unnecessary Virginia odour
2.poor penis erection,
3.inability to release sperm (low sperm count, and semen leakage)
4.those in search of a suitable kidney transplant
5.End-Stage Renal Disease
6.Respiratory Failure on Ventilator (ARDS)
7.Blood in the urine
8.Irregular menstruation
9.Cancer
10.Stroke
11.Hemophilia
12.Heart Attack including Cardiac Revascularization (Angioplasty with or
without Stent)
13.Coronary Artery Disease
14.Neonate (premature baby) with extreme
problems
15.Erectile dysfunction(ED)
16.Diabetes
17.prostate problem
18.homeopathic treatment
Try and contact him through his email:
***@****
phone number : +2349027590580
Most of his advice and vaccines are free,  you can book a meeting with him like i did
A simple Hi to him can Change your life for the better,
Viewing 201-235 comments:
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals