Is it normal for sperm to come out of the vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi everyone,

Is it normal for sperm to come out of the vagina after making love. If it is not what could be responsible. It really worries me and i feel embarassed to discuss it with the Doc. Please if there is any one who experiences it please let me know the reasons and consequences.

Viewing 1-200 comments:
do you mean after he ejaculates inside of you and you get up/stand up and his ejaculation "leaks" out of you? i think that's what you mean and if so, the answer is yes. it has happened to me before. dont feel embarassed to talk about anything like that...seriously.
some woman who are wishing to get pregnant will actually put their legs up in the air so the ejaculation does NOT leak out! so it is natural for it to leak out of you after sex.
What goes up, must come down.  It's very normal.
hi, yes it is normal, happens to me a lot.hehe. It is very uncomfortable though, even if i have sex with my boyfriend then go to sleep afterwards the next morning i will get up and it will still drip out of me.not pleasant but not muvh i can do, even if i try the whole legs up thing! ahh well xx not to worry x
Yes, this is normal, but it is usually not sperm that is coming out.  It's all the extra fluid.  If you are TTC then don't worry about what comes out.  The sperm will get where it needs to go.
thanks everyone for your advice. i really appreciate it. every bit of it. thanks
hi. it happened to me the two times i was pregnant with my kids.
i did not know i was pregnant yet and my husband and i were still trying. the thing is i was already pregnant so its weird to explain but i fely and it looked the sperm was dripping out...
don't worry, it's very normal.
this happens to me also... it's gross but you're right, what goes up must come down! (tip for the morning after. If you have sex wear a pantiliner or a ultra thin pad right before you go to sleep. That way you won't feel gross in the morning and you won't have a gross mess leaking out lol)
Hi every1.....i hav a problem...i dont know if its me or my boyfriend but we have been tryin to get pregnant for the past 2 months and we never used contraceptives...neither of us have used any and he has been cumin inside of me everytime we make love but i keep gettin my period like normal, i even took a pregnancy test and it showed up negative..can sum1 tell me wat seems to be the problem...can i get pregnant..it is me or is it my boyfriend that has a fertility problem...? its really scarin me
Each woman under 30 yrs has only a 30% chance or so of conceiving each month - even if you've had sex during ovulation.  There are many conditions that have to be "just right" in order for pregnancy to occur.  The odds of conception (percent chance each month) diminishes with age - over 35 - and over 40  - but in time - (usually within 6-12 months for most) it does happen.  Use an ovulation prediction kit - relax - have fun and don't think about it so much and it will happen.  For some reason  - freaking out about it and worrying keeps it from happening.
Hi that has also happend to me. I wait the 20 min. with pillow under my hips to try and get pregnant, but the ejaculate still comes out of me. i have been getting perinoid over that. my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now. i hope it happend soon and i wish you all the very best in luck.
hang in there, it happens to me too
last time i had sex was 3 weeks ago now i'm seein sumthin mostly like sparem comes out of me but my partner never came in me so  what that could be ?
Hi, me and my girlfriend have been trying to get her pregnant for about 2 months now :)! It has been going well, nothing out the norm until but she is about 15 days late and the tests keep coming up negative. I've been wondering if she's been taking the test right but she has, is the test just wrong or is something else happening that needs our attention, but yes her vagina leaks fluids+semen after I ejaculate inside of her.
Hey!! It happens to me ALOT! Trying to have a baby for almost a year! && I've gotten nowhere! My boyfriend ejaculates into me && it comes right out...IT SUCKS! OBGYN doctors told me to do the pillow thing, doesn't work. Then i was talking to my friend and she said do it "doggy-style". Best of luck all!!!
Erin : )
Thanks you guyz & Telacha for askin that quest.!!! It helped me out alot too, everytime I made love with my partner it would just come out but i was to embarasses to tell anyone about it. I didn't know if it was normal so i freaked out thinking I couldn't get pregnant.
i dont understand why people think its wrong if they see sperm comming out after/during sex. i dont get why women think it means somethings not going right and they wont get pregnant.
so kim1978, are you saying that you can still get pregnant when the semen comes out?
i dont understand where this whole theory orginated from

of course you can get pregnant even if the semen comes out. it takes one sperm to get someone pregnant. whenever a guy fully ejaculates inside of a women....IT WILL COME OUT

thers no way around it
hi whenever my husband ejaculates inside me, everythhing comes out ..i mean thats what it seems like that everything i out....
ok. what is the question? im sure your question can be answered by my other post.
Thanks for advice that is true it only takes one sperm to get pregnant. I have been using the Ovulation Kit, and we had sex when we were suppose to, but all of his sperm can right back out. My heart sunk, I was thinking that was our best chance did we just ruin it. We are going to try again today, and tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.
Not all of the sperm comes out you must remember that there are millions of sperm in  1 ejaculation so some make it through the vagina and some do not. It seems to me that youre worrying to much just let nature take its course.
Good Luck baby dust to you!!!!
what can i do so that i can get pregnant
how come i never get my period every month...but i am not pregnent cause i do te pregnacy test but it comes out negative...my period is inregular i wanna now why...
hey i have been having sex with my bf and he always tells me that the sperms come out?!!! We are trying for a baby what can i do?? HELP PLEASE
elo im late for my period and my last period was 4th november im a week and a half late and my periods are always on time but i had unprotected sex today and he cummed inside me but some has leaked into my knickers will i get pregnant and  will i have my period x
Hiya I need help I'm really late for my peroid. But I took a test
But its say I'm not pregnant but I feel
Like I'm pregnant me and my boyfriend
Are trying for a baby   what should I
do help me please thank you x

Hiya I need help I'm really late for my peroid. But I took a test But its say I'm not pregnant but I feel Like I'm pregnant me and my boyfriend Are trying for a baby what should I do help me please thank you x
hi... same goes wid us ,even i m trying to conceive frm last mnth..,sperms cumin out after intercourse,even in morning along wid sum fuol smell... though v got pretty sure tht i might hav conceived as i cud feel few changes in me like frequent urination n change in taste..bt still got my periods on date...still trying
Well I did come on my peroid but we are
Still trying aswell well I hope u do get
Pregant. What the best way to get pregnant
Lot of people say keep u legs up in the air x

u should really go to the doctor u and ur boy friend and see wats up
I was told by my OBGYN that if it comes out immediately it is dead sperm.  if you leak after 5 min it is the fluid.  if you use a lubricant that too will leak out immediately.  if you are trying to concieve (conceive) and it is not working try using a sperm friendly lubricant like preseed. Good luck.  I have been TTC for 6 months.
I am trying to get pregnant my boyfriend alrdy got a chld but we want 1 of are own we bin trying 4 6 mnths but stil no look could any1 help me please
ha ha. Well I looked this up because last night we had sex, and I'm lying down congratulating myself, because I managed to "catch" all the sperm..
Five minutes later, I coughed once, and it all came rushing out :/
I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night, usually day 12 is my best day, and last night was day 11, and had a fairly dark line on the OPK but its lighter today, so thinking I missed the LH surge :/  really hoping I didn't cough my baby out ;p
Me and my boyfriend have had sex a few times and he has cummed in me but it all just leaks out im not sure why....we are trying for a baby but everytime he cums in me it just leaks out
hello i need help me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for over a year now we have sex around 3-4 times a day except everytime he ejaculates inside me when i stand up it all falls out of me or even when he pulls out it jus pours out is this normal and because it keeps pouring out is that stopping me from gettin pregnant?
yes, some of the sperm will 'leak' out but considering for every ejaculation there's over 1 million of the little fellas it only takes one to reach the egg and fertilise it. Most of what 'leaks' out will be a mixture of excess fluid from him and the natural lubricant fluid us woman create during sex so don't worry and don't think 'oh its leaked so i wont get pregnant' because there will still be sperm in the uterus and vagina. And remember that not all woman are the same, so don't start worrying if you have friends who have conceived within weeks of trying and you've been trying for months, it just takes time and odds are you're 100% healthy. And stress is another cause that trying doesn't always work, it's a known fact that stress will throw the ovulation process out of sync or stop it entirely, just relax and enjoy it the way you would if you weren't trying to conceive.

Hope that helps :)
when me and my fiance first started having sex nothing came out now everything comes out and i dont understsand what changed
Don't worry about seman leaking out. I have seman leak out of me everytime and I still have managed to get pregnant. If you are ttc too hard that might be what is making it hard for you not to get pregnant. Just relax and enjoy the sex and don't think of sex as a chore you have to do to get pregnant.I've found that when I'm not trying is when I get pregnant.
it is very normal and even if it comes out you can still yes get pregnant! It happened to me i didnt leave bed the whole night woke up the next morning and of course just like everytime i have sex with my better half his sperm (what seems like sprem) leaks out. and i am now 8 months pregnant. not all of it comes out. just what there is not enough room for. and to those who are TRYING to get pregnant. well dont try, if you try it seems to never work. your hopes get let down and yea then itll never happen cus your to stressed. my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time and i conceived. because it was a spur of the moment lets see what we get. i ended up loosing that one. and i got told to wait 3 months. but i didnt and when the time was right and my body was ready it happened again. my biggest thing is i didnt care. we had spurratic sex during different hours of the day and did it the most fun ways possible so even if nothing happened it was fun while it lasted. but i do recomend starting to take prenatal pills ahead of time if you are trying to conceive. the best luck to all of you!
i am 21 and my hubby is39 .we r trying from past 9 months but still i am not pregnent .we do sex daily execept during my periods .whenever he cums inside me it comes out i keep pillows under my hips and keep my legs up but still i am not pregnent plz help me out on this
I would like to know if you have sex and he ejaculates in you... none of it comes out..not even later in the day. Does this mean you will be pregnant?
hi, my name is kenzie. me and my husband were trying for about 4 months and we just found out that were PREGNANT :) we are both so excited. we were both worried by his sperm "leaking" out but trust me it "leaked" every time and i still got pregnant. if it is meant to be it will.
thanks for all of your advice.
:) kenzie
CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!

Theres a lot of panic here for something totally normal, why are you all freakin out? It's perfectly normal to have leakage after intercourse, it is in fact semen!. Semen is the fluid that the sperm "travel"  in making their journey easier!!! Every woman experiences leaking (even if they don't think so as it can happen when she urinates). There will be very few if any sperm in the leakage as they will be going on their journey ;) And no myomy24 having none leak does NOT mean you are pregnant, you either leak unknowingly on the toilet or he did not ejaculate.

Good luck to all that are trying for a baby xx
My boyfriend comes indside of me all the time and sometimes all of it doesnt come out or none at all... Can anyone tell why?
Hey ok almost 2 weeks ago my bf came inside of me so how long should I wait in also on sat my bf came in me after we was done I could really feel the *** comin out like I did not feel it the first time now is it because I could be preg already
Female vagina has a defence mechanism which protects any outside bacterias to infect any further inside the body. Similarly, when the semen is ejaculated in the vagina, the defence mechanism comes in play and starts to destroy the sperms. However, as there are so many sperms only healthiest ones will continue onto their journey to the egg. Then right after the ejaculation, the semen comes out for two reasons, 1 - the semen which just went in couldn't stay there due to space issue (women contraction of vagina will push some of the fluid out) 2 - the dead sperms which are destroyed by the vagina. Remember, whatever has gone in will come out except for the lucky ones who will continue their journey in the hunt of the egg.... good luck conceiving all and don't worry, a happy and positive mind will help you conceive....
The way a women becomes receptive to a males sperms, even the blockers is by the women having an orgasm during or after the sperm is deposited inside the vagina. The cervix will then dip down and suck up the sperm into the uterus, thus pushing conception along.

I was in an eight year relationship with out babies on purpose, however, as soon I got married, I conceieved in under four months using this knowledge of the human body!
yes that happens to me all the time to until i talked with my doc she said it is very normal i havn been able to get prego for a long time now we have done test after test, now going to do a test that puts dye in the fallopian tubes to make sure they are not blocked i pray that they arent, i am so ready to be a mother, and i fear it will never happen it is putting alot of stress on my marriage.
omg, this has happend to me every time me & my boyfriend have sex & were trying to have a baby, we've been trying for 2 months & we were getting really worried. but from the look of these comments, its normal? hmm, & for some reason i cant get pregnant. since these 2 months ive got my period regularly. but then again i havent checked on a pregnancy test?
I've been trying to conceive and I miscarried due to a blighted ovum in 2008. I had sex and my boyfriend sperm came out of me after we had sex. Can I still get pregnant even if it comes out?I want a baby so bad!:(
Of course you can. It's natural for it to come out. There is no other place for it to go to. It has to drain out of your body somehow.
Thanks for responding!:)...& ok! I'm just scared ecause I sufeered a blighted ovum back in 2008 and I haven't gotten pregnant since... I'll admit I haven been trying to conceive again until recently..but my boyfriend sperm always seems to leak out of me!:(... Do u kno any1 that has gotten Prego and there boyfriends sperm leaked out of then?..& my blood is rh negative... What r my odds of having another miscarriage? ...& I also smoke cigaretts will that cause me to have another blighted ovum?... Sorry I'm asking so many questions.. This is my first time using this site and I'm Want a baby so bad.... Can someone plz help me? Thank u....for ur responses I really appreciate it alot!=]...
can the sperm still leak out a few days after having sex?
Hello i had the same problem you girls are having and i feel your pain and frustration i tried six months before i could have my baby. i took advice from a great friend who recommened Folic acid and to eat things that have it has much as possible for a healthy ovulation and birth, good luck to you all i wish you all well, i hope this helps any
hi everyone its not a problem dont worry .plz enjoy with ur partner as usual
hey darl
me and my fiancé have been trying for 12 months to get pregnant. Try ovulation test and if they still don't work go to the doctor. It will happen when the time is right.

Maybe I should listen to my own advice coz I've been stressed the last month about it which I know I shouldn't coz it makes it harder.

I hope that helps.

Chook
can you still get bits of dead sperm, coming out of your vagina? 3 days after sex? even tho you have a bath bath and you still get it coming out?
hi
i'm cassie, i'm 20 years old and my husband was in navy boot camp when i found out i was pregnant with our first child, but 7 weeks into my pregnancy and his boot camp, i had a miscarriage. it was hard on me and him, it still is. my husband graduated from boot camp and when i went to see him  that night we had unprotective sex. i did not get pregnant. finely i moved to were we are at now and again we have unprotective sex almost every night but not when i'm on my peroids. i'm just so worried that i can never get pregnant again after the miscarriage i had. i think something is wrong! thinking of this makes sad:-(
My husband and I have been TTC for about 7 months now and nothing.  I have been wondering some of these same things that were discussed here, so I'm thrilled that people are wondering the same thing as me and I'm not just overreacting.  Plus, I'm really excited to read all these helpful responses - thank you!  I went to my doctor the other day and she is going to schedule a few tests to make sure my f. tubes and ovaries are functioning correctly and have clear passageways.  Has anyone ever heard of a HGS test?  From what I understand, it's an internal X-Ray that looks at your f. tubes and makes sure there aren't any blockages.  Has anyone ever had one of these tests done before?  Is it painful?  Did it help you to get pregnant?  Thanks!
im 20 and the other day me and my boyfriend had sex were trying to have a baby and the next day there is white thick with no smell stuck to the inside of my inner lips it washes away but it still seems to be more inside my vagina is this normal
if you dont want the sperm to come out after sex the use an "instead" they can be found  next to tampons an pads they are used for periods to keep the blood in however if you are trying to concieve (conceive) inserting one into the virgina after sex will hold the sperm inside sleep and remove in the morning. A friend did this and concieved triplets.  Also sex everyday is not good sex every other day givex the sperm chance to mature. Sex should be enjoyable for both man and woman as this increases pregancy chances (more sperm ejaculated also womans orgam helps move the sperm along).
there are lots of tips online to help you concieve (conceive) x
i am 22 my gf is 46,we have been having unprotective sex ever since we met but to no avail,she really wants a babybut she is just not getting pregnant anytime we have sex she finds it difficult reaching her orgasm and she screams that is painful..so i cant hang on for too long until she reaches her orgasm tho sometimes she does reach and ***,i always *** alot of sperm inside,but yet she doesnt get pregnant am scared if she has reached her menopause,what can i do i really want her to have a baby cos i knw tht would make her happy..any suggestions,so she could hav her own baby...
How can I found out when I ovulate?
if you are a regular (meaning every month you menstruate) just subtract 14 days to the day you will have your period.. meaning if you are menstruating every 15th days of a month just subtract it by 14 (ex. august 15 you will have your period, subtract it by 14=1.. so every 1st day of a month.. but we know that it is not possible to determine because of unpredictable day when we can have our period.. but at least we can try,, if it is every 1st week then substitute every numbers for a possibility,(just try) second old saying that whenever you feel hot it is possible that you are ovulating because of the hormone incresing our basal metabolic rate but again thats unpredictable.. just want to help in whatever i can
yes its very normal for sperm to come out , it has nothing to do with pregnency. just make sure that penetration is a bit deep during ejaculation(anythng ore than 1.5inch). the best u can do is keep ur legs in air for some time and keep a pilow below ur bump just to make sure sperm has travelled the distance.

It worked for me after 3-4 months , best of luck to u all!

Cheers1
Believe me its totally normal for sperms to come out after intercouse.
It happens to all of us, dont worry abt that.
Just have a worryfree good sex with your partner and make sure penis is penetrated deep enogh while ejaculation and tell her to keep her legs in air for some time after ejaculation and her hips elevated.

Also make sure you do intercourse very frequently (daily if poosible) from 9th to 16th day of ovulation. It tremendously increases the chances of pregnency, coz women are most productive during this period.
It worked for me , it shd work for u all.
God Bless!
WOMEN DONT BE STUPID. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT SEMEN COMES OUT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK?????????? -_- AND IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT NOW YOU KNOW. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABIES IF YOU DONT KNOW UNDERSTAND SOMETHING SO SIMPLE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDNT BE TRYING TO CONCEIVE
BYE :)
and what if nothing drops from the vagina does this mean he didn't *** or that all the sperms went inside me
Your comments were NOT helpful to all the people on this site, they have come on here as they are unsure of something and need advice but are too scared to ask someone face to face, the comments you post make them feel bad. Why should they already know that semen comes back out of the womans body???? where are they suppose to learn about it if they cant ask on here without being called STUPID!!! grow up and leave this site if you dont like questions being asked!!

To everyone else out there good luck in getting pregnant and yes semen leaking out after sex even a few days after sex is normal so please dont worry! xxx

It may take you a while to get pregnant. Some couples it may take years. Don't freak out and over-analye. Try taking ovulation tests to determine when you are best able to get pregnant. It will help you!
hi everyone. when i ejaculate always farts come out.what should i do? its creeping me out....
Me & my bf have been having sex with-out protection for a while and he always tells me he pulls out on time.! But the thing is every time i get up or when we finish making love i LEAK.! he tells me its ME that is my fluid and its normal. I don't know if to believe him or not it just seems to weird to me & when i touch the fluid it is very sticky!!  CAN ANYONE HELP?? I'M CONFUSED :(
please some one tell me...
1.my husband n i had sex and his sperm leaks out when i stand up...can i get pregnant??????? please answer me.....
2. when he came outside and after while we continue to have another around(sex)??? can i get pregnant from there???
please answer me....i am embarce to go to doc and ask.......thank you so much
this leaking out of sperm is very normal. it happen to me too. i want to get preg too though my husband and i have to started with the plans and i wish to take in A:S:A:P: BUT PLS CAN SOME ONE tell me the meaning of TTC? thanks and best of luck to you all.
Me and my bf have been trying 4 a baby for 6 yrs we have had 2 miscarriages last year but nuffink again is there any fink wrong with me, it just seems like I find it hard to conceive and when I do I loose it. Has this happened to any one b 4?.
Just hang in there you will get pregnant I'm in the same boat been trying for a year now suffered a misscarage in April and not been pregnant since feels like its never going to happen agen. I when to my doc he did blood tests and sent me for a scan all results came back clear he told me its all about luck now. So keep going and hopefully it will happen to us soon.
Even try going to you doc ask to be tested and scan to find d out what is going on.
Have been trying to get pregnant for over 9 months now,I've done series of test such as scan, HSG but to no avail. Honestly am really sad and desperate cos it telling on my marriage.I NEED A BABY FAST!!
Every time I have sex with my husband  his sperm leaks back out of my vagina, I don't get up I usually go to sleep, I thought maybe he had low motility but is there any other reason this might be?
Hi, even if I'm laying down right after he pulls out the stuff starts pulling out! We are trying to get pregant but I think since the sperm comes straight out after he pulls out thats keeping us from having a baby!! I'm probley gonna go to the doctor to see what we can do to start our family!!
Okay this just happened to me for the first time and I was freaking out... But does this mean im pregnant?
Hey me and my boyfriend are trying to hey pregnant he had had sex with 75people..,..and we have been trying for about 4months and it's really upsetting me and getting my down, I have tried EVERYTHING in the book on how to keep the sperm inside me....and it doesn't work it always comes out........could it be that he has had sex that many times that he won't be able to produce anymore? I have done several tests and all have come  back negative...:( please help!!! Xxx
Hey :)
I know its normal for the sperm to come out..But is it normal for it to get stuck up in there and not come out, me and my husband are trying for our second bub and last night we made love, I got up after 20 minutes or so and nothing came out when i went to the loo, infact it was incredibly dry 'down there'
I know he came in me because I saw him whiping it off himself and I could smell it.
Can I get an infection if it doesn't come out?
Please help me!! it's never happened before. x
me n my partner had sex last night in a "doggy way" so that conception occurs 100% (just did some research earlier for the surety), i *** inside her but when she moved to lye down lot of sperm came out of her, and even after 5 mins little bit more came out.
is it possible that it would have conception occurred?
just a rough answer would be appreciated.
thanks
shagzy~~~~
Really, that's what we need in this country is more unwed mothers!!! Great. While we're giving advise to unwed women on how to get pregnant let's also give advise to teenage boys on how to drink and drive or properly field strip an AK47.
im 16 and  have sex with my gf..she said when ever the sperm enter her body it is very pain...why?
hii everyone....can we get pregnant even after the sperm comes out.it often comes out of me always after having sex or next day morning.
my hubby most worried about it.we are planning since 4 months but it doesn't work.we are not even missing a single day from 11 to 19 days.even though am not getting positive results.. can any one suggest some thing to get positive results fast...
My partner and I have been trying since December when I thought I may have been pregnant but was not he said we could start trying. Since we started we have been trying to figure out what my ovulation we finally got the ovulation day down and we were finally able to make love the day before I was scheduled for my egg to fall and though trying for a baby will be fun regardless of ovulation we will be playing the waiting game till Feb. 3 when I am suppose to get my period. If any1 has any suggestions about becoming pregnant faster besides the hip on the pillow as we do that after we make love already anyway. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
does anyone know if when ovulating you can get a metallic taste in your mouth and throat? i'm aware everyone is different but any help would be appritiated
ladies. when you have sex and your man ejaculates semen goes up your vagina.  your body tilts down so you will leak. that is normal. usually the times it doesnt happen is when your man hasn't produced enough seminal fluid. little or lots you can still get pregnant.  You can get up and do jumping jacks and still get pregnant. its not the fluid, its the sperm. and they will swim to their destination. if you want to increase your chances of getting pregnant than sure lift your hips and try to keep as much as you can inside you.  I had trouble getting pregnant because of pcos, and I got tired of laying in bed all day, so I bought instead cups.  place one in after sex and it will keep most of the fluid in.  I am now pregnant. They are not meant for this, but many girls I know swear by it. My sister told me about it after she got pregnant. But again,  if you don't have anything wrong with you. pregnancy can happen even if he doesn't ejaculate. sometimes he will have presemen. or even with the withdrawal method you can get pregnant. This will be tmi, but I was born because that method doesn't work (lol my mom and I can talk about anything). and if you don't like the leaking. take a shower after, ask him to pull out once in awhile, use pads after, or even douche (douches may bring about yeast infections more frequently though)
Wish me luck Girlys i think i may have caught the right time and fallen pregnant. Will keep you updated
me and my partner are both young im 21 infact we have been trying for a baby for 2 years its driving me insane it all falls out and my partner is even starting to stress can anyone help me my partner already has a daughter from before we were together could it just be me? and all our friends are having babies and its causing strain on our relationship
am being tryung to get pregnant for some time now bust still nothing wat should i do .can u all just give me some advice thnk
I've been on the depo shot for almost a year i was suppose to go back January 7 2011 but i didnt now its been two months I've  been trying to get pregnant  . I came on my period on FEBRUARY 23 and i just sad sex with my partner yesterday and today we doing it as well do you think it will be a possibility that i might conceive a precious gift? and plus when i was younger i had 3 stds and it was all calymedia  but i was cured before any inflammatory diesea  happen! and when we do it the sprem always come out but i know thats normal
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for almost two months now. The first time he cummed inside me was Feburary 20th & Feburary 17th I started taking birth control well Feburary 22nd I stopped taking it to increase my chances of conceiving. Feburary 24th I had bleeding & the next day I stopped then Sunday I started bleeding again but then Monday it completely stopped. We have sex almost everyday & he cumms inside me. I'm due for my period March 11 & March 6th I took a pregnancy test & it was negative. Is it still possible I'm pregnant & I just took a test way to early? We really want a baby. Please help.  
cheeks, why are you on birth control when you and your partner are TTC?

either way, someone on a forum cannot inform you if you are preg or not. you need to wait until you are LATE for your period..i.e. after your march 11th due date for your period.

lastly, i suggest you truly get some education from an OBGYN. its VERY unsafe to be taking birth control while you are TTC... very unsafe.

best of luck to you
first thing stop stressing, second thing remember we only have about 30% chance each month of getting preg. many healthy couples can take over a year to get preg! also all of his sperm is not falling out. when he ejaculates he is inside of you correct? rem millions of sperm come from 1 ejaculation. many of them go up inside of you and try to fertilize an egg.

1. it shouldnt be straining your relationship with your partner this should be a wonderful loving time.
2. get an OPK and test your self mid cycle to see when you are ovualting, that is when you are best likley to get preg.
3. go see your doctor. they can tell you if your ovulating and can give you tips and also meds to help with ovulation.
4. if your truly wanting a baby your partner needs to have a sperm analysis done as well. most times woman believe its all our fault when you may be fine and his count may be low or thier speed may be slow.
5. get some education on these things and best of luck!!

xoxo
sopran, you rock LOL

i am reading these things and asking if some of these people are serious.. UM on kid is 16 and says when he goes inside his GF the sperm hurt her... WOW........ stop having SEX and ejaculating inside your 16yr old GF..

holy crap : (
heyy im 19 years old my husband is 25 i was 4 months pregnant and had a empty sac and had a D & C december 21, 2010 and since then we are trying to have a baby and its not working can some1 plz give me tips and advises plz
The two best tips I've heard for getting pregnant are:

1. The woman must orgasm DURING/AFTER the man ejaculates. This is why we orgasm at all, to make the body pull up the semen. She can also orgasm before is she wants too! ;)

2. The day you are going to have sex, take a cough medicine that has 600mg GUAIFENESIN in it.  This thins the mucus in your body so the little swimmers have an easier time swimming!  I'd get the 12 hour tablets.  You can use any brand, Mucinex, Robitussin, etc... as long as it only has that ingredient in it.  You just don't want the other ingredients if you don't have a cold.  Many women have said that they were sick and taking cough meds and got pregnant!  

Good luck!  I just started trying for my second child!  Wish me luck!
Hi there..i found here people really helping each other. i need some suggestions too. My husband go to sleep immediately after having sex! everytime i wait for him to come back from washroom and at least play for sometime. his sperm comes out very quickly and i don't feel anything happening to me. i feel shy in asking him that i want to have some more. what should i do to excite him more?
I'm trying to get pregnant but everytime the sperm comes out of me and we have tried everyday and night for the past month it just doesn't seem like it will happen. I tell him to go deep when he climaxes but sometimes I don't climax is that the problem?
My boyfriend and i have been have ttc for two years now and when make love the sperm keeps on *** back out what should i do and does all come back
OK ME AND MY BOYFREIND HAND UNPROTECTED SEX AND WE BOTH CAME AT THE SAME TIME AND WHEN I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNIG THERE WAS VERY LITTLE OF HIS SPERM BETWEEN MY THIGHS AND LATER THAT DAY I HAD A BROWN DISCHARGE ALSO FELT SICK TO MY STOMACHE
Hi, I am 33 years old, got married last year.  My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since September.  Still no luck.  I have had 2 miscarriages when I was 27 and another one when I was 29.  I am scared that this might have something to do with me not getting pregnant apart from the things I experience while having sex with my husband.  We both enjoy it but most times I feel some discomfort when he is about to penetrate me. The semen also keeps coming out of my vagina. These things worry me a lot because I am not getting any younger plus my husband is very keen to have a child as soon as possible.  He has a child from a previous marriage and I am scared he will stop loving me if I won't be able to give him a child of our own.
hello i have a question when your boyfriend comes inside you is it normal to feel like you want to throw up but you dont if your taking the birthcontrol pill
so ur sayiing, if i post my legs up after sex, the sperm will not "leak" out?? Because i thought it was jus mi, so i startedd 2 worry.
I dont know why I cant get pregnet I have a year trying. I even stop  my birth control (well the 3month shot) a year ago as well amd ebrey time my bf cums in me and like 3sec. After sex the *** comes right back down what could it be ???
Can a woman under this situation conceive? help me I really want a baby
4 years ago ifound out i had pcos and was told i couldnt get pregnant and i had the same symptoms with the sperm leaking out but last august i found out i was pregnant and i ended miscarriaging the baby and i havent been able to concieve (conceive) since then does anyone have any ideas
I get that when my bf has. Cummed n he pulls out it all just seems to come out.     I thaught this was weird n should happen but after reading all the comments about it it sounds normal to me :)) x
we want to have baby but when we have sex after all sperm come outside,
baby is possible in this mater, right now we are surprise so any person have information about this so kindly guide as we are waiting for replay.
this is crazy of me putting this on here but is it normal for a man to sperm in u and when u are done with sex u stand up and it feels like every bit of it comes out can u still get pregnant?
Take prenatal vitamins for the folic acid. My ob/gyn suggested I do the same as my husband and I are trying to conceive as well. It helps make your body conducive for conception as well as full term pregnancy.  Good Luck :)
I av neva climaxed ever since i started having sex nd i've been trying 2 get pregnant.Could dis be the problem?
Irecently got told that it was unlikely that me and my husband may never concieve (conceive) naturally and i have been experiencing some abdominal pains. So since im at the docotrs tomorrow i did a test to take out the pregnancy reason and it has come out positive. I'm so happy that i was crying. Its never impossible to fall pregnant remember that
I have two kids and wad asked the same question by my youngest daughters ECI teacher and I told her when you just have fun and quit trying so hard you'll get pregnant about two months later she informed me she was pregnant they took my advise... Hope this works for you it will happen if is going to.....

who to baby
Hey, I have a question n its similar to the other problem. Me n my fiance hve been trying to hve a baby for 2 yrs nw but everytime we hve sex n he nuts in me, by the time I seat up, it all leaks bck out. Should I get dat checked out?
Hey I was wondering after my boyfriend ejaculated inside of me numerous times in one night how long will the fluids leak out? This is my first experience, and its been going on for a day and a half is my body not use to it. Its think excessive amounts of watery fluids, looks like I pee my pants. Help please
Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend cums inside me from the bck of my vagina ? If the sperm leaks out of me can I still get pregnant?
I have endometreosis and have to take a strong bc pill everyday of every month, (no sugar pills) when the 21 days of bc is up, I start a completely new pack due to the ridiculously long, heavy and excrutiatingy painful periods. I had a period that lasted six months straight, and it wasn't light, it just kept getting heavier and heavier. But bc of the endometreosis, my fiance and i have decided if any type of miracle happens where it works out that we can try to get pregnant, were going to go for it. I'm usually pretty good about staying on top of when I need my refill, but not this week. This is the week I'm supposed to start my period, and bc I didn't take it at all for 4 days due to not having the refill on time, I should have already started bleeding. But I got my birth control today (4 days later than I was supposed to) however, I had sex with my fiancé yesterday. We never use protection, partly bc my dr said there is a slim chance of me being able to conceive, so he usually does come inside of me. However, his come usually doesn't stay inside of me, itll always run down my leg or onto the floor as soon as I get up bc I usually get up and go pee right after we are done. But this time, nothing came out, not even when I went to the bathroom right after we finished . Today, about half way through the day, I felt like I just started my period and I went to the bathroom, and it looked like what should have been the come from the night before. I've felt weird since last night and i am wondering if it's possible to just know you're pregnant? Like have this feeling, even if it's the day or two days after? Or am I crazy? I just really feel like somethings different for some reason. Anyone know anything about this?
ive been trying for 2 months to get pregnant and at the start of our reliationship the *** didnt come out and then i weent on the contraceptive pill and now the *** comes straight out and even more when i cough and stand up etc im worried i wont be able to get pregnant...:(
I read all posts. I wish tell my experience. when i have sex with my BF he puts lots of load [semen] in my *****. He is very healthy. i feel very happy when he is about to discharge. He catches me, pumps hard & then the moment comes when his eyes uprolls, he moans, & then puts his *** deep inside me, terrific feeling. I love his semen. i know most of it comes out once he removes his gun from my vagina. but still i got pregnanat two times. i think we shouldnot worry. if semen load is good then some may come out. infact i enjoy when his semen oozes out. lovely feeling .
What if he came in me and 2 days after I went to the bath room and sperm came out of me! And we had sex the day/week I was ovulating. Because it came out 2 days later , could I really be pregnant? Please help me guys!
Doesn't anyone want marriage then children?  They are very expensive and a life time responsibility. Wish all children didn't have broken homes or separated partners but it happens. Number one reason, financial problems. Please be financially secure before having a baby. My babies are in their 20's and I am a single Mom past 15yrs. Wish I had known my husband didn't want to work. Good Luck to all the babies out there having babies.
hey don't worry.... there is no need to worry it happens with 78% women... we just think that everything comes out but actualy it doesn't happen some % semen lives in our vagina having millions sperms so take it eassy
hey...don't worry all bcoz where is the will there is a way so don't get nervous bcoz it will affect on our body circulation and it may be coz of unpregnancy just chill.... sperms choose theire way to go inside of the vagina...
I understand yr pleasure in receiving semen in your vagina. we women are made for that. to receive & store a mans semen. some of us are meant to carry semen from his testis to toilet [if we are on pills]. otherwise we use it to get pregnant.

I force my BF to ejaculate inside me. otherwise i dont get orgasm. getting your vagina filled by white cream is pure joy.
always be happy

This is the same thing that is happing to me but i found a good way to help. An ovulation prediction kit. A lot of ppl get pregnant using this method. I am in my second month of using it i would have gotten pregnant in my first month of trying but my test was messed up and how i knew that is bc the second month i tested i took 5 of them and they all tested positive except for the one that i took that previous month. So try that and hopefully you will get pregnant in a few months... Or less;). Good luck.
okay so i have 28 day cycle my period latest from 29h of September to the 6th of October. I had sex on the 20th of this month, my boyfriend and i haven't had sex in 3 months . i heard the longer he waits to have sex or masturbate t the more sperm and stronger it will be. i had unprotected sex so is there a possibility i could be pregnant and right after i had sex im pretty sure it was semen that came out .. could i still have a chance of being pregnant?
yes i agree with you guys that only one sperm needed to fertilise egg but for pregnancy semen volume,sperm count,sperm motility,sperm morphology eveything is important.Semen volume must be in between  to 1.6 to 5 ml and it should be deposited in vagina then only millions of sperm swimm towards egg and only one will be lucky to fertilise egg.so in my opinion most of the semen must be deposited in vagina per ejaculate.
I have semen coming out of me everyday morning Afternoon and night how can i stop it and whAt does it mean?
Ok my gf has the same problem sperm comes out after I nut in her... Were trying to have a baby but she doesn't come out pregnant.. what can I do or what can we do for her to get pregnant ?
It is completely normal for excess semen to come back out of the vagina after intercourse. After the male has ejaculated, the semen is released, and what is left is expelled from the body. Enough semen is released to where it needs to go and the rest is just left to come out of the body. This happens to EVERY women after having unprotected sex.

To be able to conceive, you need to be having sex leading up to the woman ovulating as this is the. Ovulation is the release of an egg each month, and you need to have intercourse to be able to catch the egg and fertilise it before it is expelled from the body. Ovulation for most women happens mid cycle, so far example if she has a 28 day cycle, ovulation is most likely going to occur around cycle day 14. You need to be having intercourse every other day leading up to ovulation and for around 2 days after ovulation for best chances at 'catching the egg',

Remember though, every month you only have around a 20-25% of conceiving and it doesn't just happen by having sex at the right time. It can take a normal fully healthy couple at least 1-2 years to conceive naturally. After this time frame, you still haven't conceived then the next step would be to go and see a doctor and have both of you tested to make sure everything is working as it should.

There are various things the woman can do to track her cycles and figure out when she is ovulating. Tracking her BBT (basil body temperature), using OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) checking her cervical position, and checking her cervical mucous are all ways to track ovulation.
Dont worry its natural to comeout spermes after intercourse. For getting pregent follow below instruction.
1) Make your sex at peakable. Intercourse when you high on sex peak
2) keep pillow below your hips try to make your body 45 degree angle.
3) After sperm release dont standup 30 mins.
4) Try to concive ovulations day or after the cycling.
5) During sex realease all other thinking & thinking only sex.
6) If you really want to become mother dont take alchoal use vegetable & beans in every meal.
7) change your life style.
8) try to do exersie daily
9) Be patients beacuse all souls already has born. Every thing will be done its own time.

if you are facing the problem to gap your cycling try to consult your doctor.

if you have thyride problem or fallopin tube block problem also make difficult you to get pregnent.

if you are not felling of sex. take test of pitruty gland

for other information email me
***@****
It's very normal for sperm to come out afterwards. Law of gravity states "What goes up must come down". Our vaginas are 98+ degrees so think of it as something similar to pudding. When its cold it doesn't come out as quickly as if its warm. I can actually sit on the toilet and push it out. I don't like leaving it put, not sexy. Anyways, if you don't want it to come out right away lay on either of your sides for awhile, until you don't feel warm from having sex anymore. It'll stay put awhile. If you lay on your back or stomach it will run out still so just your sides. I would hope that the only reason for keeping it in is because your trying to have a baby. I don't like it, its warm and slimey and feels gross. Good luck I hope I've been of some help.
That doesn't mean either of your have fertility problems. Get on Google"The best search engine in the world, Bing is runner up" and search for foods and supplements both of you can eat and take to help with fertility. There's an amazing amount of foods and supplements or even herbs that help with fertility. Start searching for that, make sure you pay attention to what you can take with what so you don't have any type of complications or side effects that could be harmful to you or the "hopefully to be" unborn child. There is so much stuff beyond food,herbs and supplements that help with fertility for both partners. Good luck! Keep me posted so I know if you had any luck. That's what I did and I was told years prior to that that due to medical issues I suffered from that I was sterile. I tried these tips and I got pregnant very quickly. I have a handsome young man and its almost like I can control it because I've only want one child; a boy; and that's all I've had. I gave birth to him when I was 21 and I'm not 28. Am I lucky? Maybe or maybe not. But for many many years people before us lived off of the organically from the earth and they were much healthier than us with longer life expectancy. What's natural is NEVER bad.
I have been trying to conceive for about 10 years with no luck, i have been through laparoscopy and many tests and now the only hope is IVF eventhough there is nothing at all medically wrong with me and my partner so sometimes it just doesnt work and you need a little help. i would love to conceive naturally but unfortunately it just doesnt seem possible. Im glad to read about the semen coming out, it has made me feel better that it wasnt my defect.
I have been advised that Vitmain B6 helps and also as the lady above has said natural foods and things.
Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed we all get that little delivery we long for.
my problem is me an my bf was having sex for 5year now. Since i become pregnant he love the habit of cumming in me since i cant get pregnant any more. After that he was addicted to doing it my son is 1 now and he cant stop is there any harm to my body.
I AGREE THE PANTY LINER THING WORKS AND KEEP U DRY  i usually get up at night and change
Even if the liquid just came out from standing up could there still be a possible chance of getting pregnant? Because the sperm didn't come out or what?
Yes. You need to understand that when a man ejaculates, it doesn't matter whether you sit up, stand up jump around - anything. The sperm gets to were it needs to and what is left is released from the vagina and doesn't stop you getting pregnant.
hi.. i cant believe you've only been trying for 2 months and you think something is wrong :S me and my partner have been trying for 3 YEARS and still nothing their is no point in going to the doctors in your case because you have to have been trying for a least 2 years. just relax and enjoy yourself it should come naturally .
plz tell me inspite all the fluid cums out after intercourse is there a chances of me to get pregnant hope its not a serious issues. is there any case u saw wen a womwn gets pregnant with this also.
Everybody on here says they get a leakage of semen from their vaginas after unprotected sex, and with previous partners i did also, 99% of the time.... But i have been with my current partner for 4 yrs, we used condoms for the first year and there was always semen in them after sex... But since we stopped using them (im on the pill) i very rarely leak any semen after sex... It has only happened a handful of times in 3 years since we stopped using condoms.... He is 31 and i am 26, we have sex maybe twice a week and he initiates it most of the time... He is always very keen and excitable, and appears satisfied afterwards... We always enjoy lots of foreplay before full sex.... Now i know that its normal for semen to leak from the vagina after sex, but is it normal for NO semen to leak out?? Does this mean he is not ejaculating inside me? Has he been faking most of his orgasms for the last 3 years?? Any opinions much appriciated, im too embarrassed to ask him, and i think he would lie anyway, so as not to offend me... Many thanks in advance x
it is possible that she wants to get pregnant so badly that shes made her body think that she is pregnant so she will see all the signs of being pregnant. Women have gone all 9 months through pregnancies that there was never any baby.. But she most likely just late. that has happened to me, i was just late Dont be too worried about it. If  in a few weeks she doesnt get her period, she should go to the doctors and get a pregnancy test.
Not To Worry keep Trying normally doctors say you have to try for 6 months before taking any actions but if you are stressing about it as a male a siemen testing could be taken, with Women could be Something small could be a tube blockage stopping the sperm to swim but don't stress everything got a solution!!
If its sperm coming out after unprotected sex would it have an odor?
If its sperm coming out the woman's vagina after unprotected sex would it have an odor?
So if its all at the base of the vagina and "dripping out" is it possible that you could be pregnant...? Even though it looks like none went in?  
Me and my boyfriend just recently decided to start trying for a child. We have been discussing it for many months now to make sure we were both on the same page and that we truly wanted to have a child. We have reagular sex at least 4 times a week and he ejaculates in me everytime. My only question is....after he ejaculates in me it doesnt leak out. I can just lay down and nothing leaks out. But usually and hour or so later it starts coming out. Is that a good sign or just normal??
it s very interesting to chair knowledges
what if right after he cums and pulls out the semen stays in but the sprem comes out even if u have a pillow under ur hips.. i was just wondering if it lowers ur chances of becoming pregnant. TTC4
The same happens to me. All these people talk about how they have been trying for months i have been trying for like a year and 1/2
I want to know that sperms come inside you and didn't go come out yet which mean sperms still swim till get into the wombs for 48 hours or more till sperms get into the womb then the rest sperms died and come out of your virgina?

And will I know or how will I know that I'm pregnant? Must I wait for 1 weeks or if there is no menstruation?

Thank you
I have the same problem, I've had an ectopic pregnancy in  Aug 2008, then a miscarriage in June 2010, and another miscarriage in mar 2011 and now its Feb 2012, I've been having unprotected sex for almost a year now and no new pregnancies, he ejaculates, but it just comes out, I need advice, someone help me.
this happened to me and it happened out of an accident and even though it came out i got pregnant
I have the same thing happen to me. We have been trying to get pregnet for over a yr. I did get pregnet and lost it 2 months later (babys heart did not develop.) Here we are still trying with no luck. Im so depressed. Ive tried the legs n the air etc. his *** is like water though. Maybe there is no sperm in it. Idk. If youre trying to get pregnet good luck hun. P.s. If anyone has gotten pregnet by watery sperm please let me know thanx!
Okay I have a question. I have tried everything for 2 years. I went to the doctor and they say I have a horse shoe shaped vagina I believe if I am correct. But that is all he didn't say if I could have kids or not. So my question is can I still have kids?
Hello, I have a 3+ daughter,i and my husband as being trying but am not getting pregnant, my last period wasnt normal, it was just dropping for 3days, can i also be pregnant like that? I took home test and it says negative. pls help me am freaking out,what can i do pls.
To everyone who doesn't know what TTC means: It is Trying To Concieve (conceive)....thanks
The same problem happens with me..but me and husband r trying for pregnency since4 months its not happening what to do?
I was worrying about the same thing. After sex, I'd stand up to go to the bathroom and /stuff/ would just leak out. We laugh about it.
I do the same thing. I run to the restroom and just push it out.
when having sex how much  quantity sperm  come out  
I been with same guy for thrreeee years have sex with my bf for three four times a day and still can't get pregnant :( why
THK. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON
hey thank you so much for this post. it was quite helpful for me as i was wandering why is it happening with us? however, particularly in my case i want to ask that i am a male and have been married for 3 months. Since we have gotten married, my wife never bleeded, she never had sex before as in our communities we refrain frrom it before marriage. she is worried in this case. I know there could be many reasons that her hymen could be broken. But is there any chance that her hymen is not broken and blocking the sperm to go in? My Penis is little than average i.e 4 Inches. plz reply in particular from your past experience. thanks
when was it happen finaly? I am also having similar problem
Am a guy of 20years i jst started notisin dat my semen or fluid always kums out of my **** wen eva i want to piece without me havin sex pls wat can dat b??
Me and my boyfriend hav been tryin s a baby 4 months I'm worried I can't concieve (conceive) becus he cums inside me but wen I get up it cums out lol
I am going through the process now, it only takes one sperm to get pregnant, our body does not absorb it, so yes it will expel. I hate it when its inside me, I feel it trickling out for a few days, and at times its not a pleasant smell, so im usually washing my peri area throughout the day.
I have had sex n he came in me more than a million times and i been sick 4 2days my tummy hurts n i get light headed... when i stand and have not had my period am i pg? when would be a good time to take a test after or b4 my period?
me and my hub was like that to but my obgyn told me we was having to much sex to try and go every other day or 3-4 times a week he needs time to have a reserve a good quality sperm and having sex more then once a day depletes the quality
I was with my girlfriend today (we haven't had sex in 3 weeks) and I fingered her and when I took them out they were covered in white stuff not sure if it was come or not :/ i think she might be cheating.. really worried now, I no this isn't the place for this type of convo but I need to no:,(
Ok so if I have sex with my man and I do all the pillow thing so it wount drip. Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant???
So when I have sex with my man, and I put the pillow under so it woun't drip. But it like still does, can I still get pregnant? Even doh it drips??
I had an abortion 3 years ago...and me and my bf recently got married..i been leaking all the sperms right after intercourse..i never leaked before..is it normal and can i still get pregnant?
That happened to me but his penis was inside of me but the sprem didnt go inside helpp!!!
I have the same problem me and my partner have been at it non stop for about 8 months and i keep having delayd periods i keep thinking im infertile but i feel pregnant but taken many tests and all negative yet still no period for 5 months i have a bit of a bump in my belly nothing big but i have noticed it, would i be better getting a blood test to determine if i am pregnant ?
Tonight we had sex he kept it in for a minute and nothing came out this time do you think that may of been the problem ?
it is painful for some time taking HSG but it detects if there is any blockages in FP 's
I just had sex :-D
my periods are always normaln regular.but last month i delayed.almost after a week of my due date i started feeling like m gnna have my periods.but exactly same day my bf *** inside me .after that its been 10 days.i didnt feel any thing like going to have periods or else. i did a teast 3 days ago bt the test was negative.but stil there is no sign of periods.i am almost 10 days late for my period.n just now i felt like some thning has strted cumin out wid urination.am i pregnant or wts ths?
I really want to know what is the problem of the sperm that's getting out??? I'm also trying to get pregnant but my boyfriends sperm is leaking out  every time.
it may be your boyfriend due to the fact i had the same problem with my ex so maybe yall should try a different approach.
Hi I'm sorry but this really upsets me when people say this, I have been trying for almost 3 years to get pregnant and still no luck. I can't stand people saying they've been trying for 2 and 3 months it breaks my heart. I really hope you do get pregnant and soon but why do so many people think a couple of months is long?
She may need to have a blood test done. I was pregnant for three months before it finally showed up on a home test. The doctor even did a urine test that came back negative. When he finally did a blood test it came back positive. I was 14 weeks before I found out for sure! I don't know why but it happens sometimes. I have a cousin who was four months before she knew so she recommended the blood test to me.
why the mens sperm come out with speed when we masterbate
Viewing 1-200 comments: