Is it normal to have brown stringy vaginal discharge two weeks after pe...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Is it normal to have brown stringy vaginal discharge two weeks after period cycle?

I'm new here and I wanted to comment on having brown discharge as well.   Last month my period was a week late and this month it was on schedule. However it's been two weeks since the end of my period and now I'm seeing brown stringy vaginal discharge, which for me is strange because that's never happened to me two weeks after any period. I read online that it happens during ovulation but it's never happened to me. I usually get white mucous like vaginal discharge during my ovulation so i'm a bit alarmed about this one. Now not sure if this has anything to do with the other but I ate a lot of this high fiber and omega 3 pasta and I had to make a run for the bathroom the next morning. After that I noticed this brown discharge so  I'm wondering if what I ate had any affect on this. I'm just a little concerned. I don't seem to have any pains however I keep seeing this discharge on and off throughout the day. It's day two of it so if any one can help shed some light - that would help me.  I also want to add that I am  sexually active but haven't been in 3 months and I don't use birth control. I went to the gyno in late August and my results were all clean so I'm good health.  I think my period was late last month due to lots of stress in my personal life. Hope someone can help me out.
I havent been to my periods for 3 months now i have this brown discharge What does this mean
I just had sex on the 25th of last month and then had my period on the 4th now I have been seeing this brown string like dischager every time i go too whipe myslef, and yeterday i saw it in side of my underwear.. like lots??? can anyone help???
pls and thanks!