Is it normal to have discharge everyday?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have had a vaginal discharge for as long as I can remember.  But now that I am 17, my discharge has become really bad.  I get it everyday and has a smelly odor to it and it is a white color.  Even when I'm on my period, my discharge is there.  My doctor said it was normal, but I think my doctor is wrong.  I have to wear a pad everyday because a paniliner is not enough, is there any type of medication that can make my discharge stop? Or make it to where it doesn't happen everyday?
yeah me too but i dont know what to do...everyone else saids it normal but still. my underwear is always wet every day and i always think i started my period but really its the discharge. plus i'm in sports so the odor smells even worse after i sweat. ugh its annoying but do tell when you find a solutions.
i have the same exact problem. and i also have the same problem when i excercise and play sports. i seriously hope it goes away eventually cause i dont think there is anything you can do about it..
I am 13 and I have been getting discharge for like 2  weeks now and its been happening everyday it is sooo gross!!!!
Hope ur problem goes away!
I too am 13 and everyday have a white milky discharge that smells bad but I haven't consulted a doctor about it yet so I hope I don't have a disease...