Is it normal to have discharge everyday?
I have had a vaginal discharge for as long as I can remember.  But now that I am 17, my discharge has become really bad.  I get it everyday and has a smelly odor to it and it is a white color.  Even when I'm on my period, my discharge is there.  My doctor said it was normal, but I think my doctor is wrong.  I have to wear a pad everyday because a paniliner is not enough, is there any type of medication that can make my discharge stop? Or make it to where it doesn't happen everyday?
yeah me too but i dont know what to do...everyone else saids it normal but still. my underwear is always wet every day and i always think i started my period but really its the discharge. plus i'm in sports so the odor smells even worse after i sweat. ugh its annoying but do tell when you find a solutions.
i have the same exact problem. and i also have the same problem when i excercise and play sports. i seriously hope it goes away eventually cause i dont think there is anything you can do about it..
I am 13 and I have been getting discharge for like 2  weeks now and its been happening everyday it is sooo gross!!!!
Hope ur problem goes away!
I too am 13 and everyday have a white milky discharge that smells bad but I haven't consulted a doctor about it yet so I hope I don't have a disease...