Is it normal to have light bleeding on the first day of your period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hey guys... Sooo.... On 6/22/2010... I started my period...... And it ended on the 26th... Now today... 7/20/2010.... I started my period at 2 in the afternoon... This date is exactly when I expected my period to come by the way, I always have a 28 day cycle.... Anyways and it was a light pink bleeding... and I felt some cramps too... So I grabbed a tampon and put it on... 8 hours later I pulled out my tampon and it was a little more than half way full.. In addition, on the 24th of June I had unproctected sex and my bf came inside me.. This was like the 3rd day of my period back in June.... And on during the 5th or 6th of July ( This was the time when I was ovulating) My bf was messing around with me down there... And I think some pre *** got in... I also heard that according to research there is no sperm in pre *** unless he hasn't urinated from a precious ejaculation... Which he did urinated... at both of those days... And I think he pre cummed in me the day before my period too.. So anyways... I just wanted to know what you guys thinks whats going on... Thank you!
When I got pregnant with my son I had a very light period that came on time but I could have used the same tampon all four days and it still wouldn't have been full. I do believe there is a chance that you are pregnant. I would take a test in about three weeks if it is negative try two weeks later. I got pregnant about August 7th and found out August 29th with my son. Until you find out if you are pregnant or not take it easy on Alcohol if you drink.