Is it possible that after taking provera, while still bleeding for ovulation to occur?.
Ok so I will begin by saying that I am 27 years old I have been trying for 9 months to get preg and have not been able because I don't get my period. The odds are against me because in addition I had a HSG test done and it revealed that my right fallopian tube has liquid and therefor out of commission. Well to make the story short, my doctor basically said that I ovulate but don't bleed so she put me on Provera for 10 days and Clomid. The problem is that I am not sure if I am missing by surge because on provera my periods last for 10 to 11 days. I started ovulation test on day 14 but nothing. However, I am cramping and my uterus seems very sensitive now on day 17....Is is possible that I could be ovulation while bleeding? Can it be that the test are not picking up my surge???? I am so confused and desperate. Someone please help. Comments will be greatly appreciated!