Is it possible to pass clots in implantation bleeding? Could I be prego...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Is it possible to pass clots in implantation bleeding? Could I be prego?HELP PLZ

Never been pregnant but TTC, Im about 7 days late, All the classic sighns ( I've read in books ) Breast tenderness and fullness, indagestion, head aches, gassy, crampy and have been for a few weeks now (It's NOT like me to have PMS at all! Soooo...?). Taken Home preg tests ALL negitive. I've been having bleeding though...Only pinkish when wipping, but had a few thumb nail size clots dark dark red in the morning time(SORRY TMI!:-/ ) And only like 2 over the past 3 days of this wierd spotting. Is this implantation bleeding?? Am I having a M/C? The bleeding isn't consistant at all but never heavy enough to wear a pantie linner. Girls... seriously this doesn't feel like a period, And I deffanatly feel pregant, but these clots concern me... and the neg tests!? I don't know. Help...
It sounds just like a weird AF. If you were miscarrying, a hpt would be positive.
Oh I forgot to mention I also have blue veins comming up on my chest ( have had them for the last week and 1/2. REALLY noticable!
I suppose this could be implanation bleeding, but it sounds more like your period getting a really weird start.  The clots don't sound particularly indicative of implantation bleeding.  

I also agree that if you were miscarrying you would have received a positive hpt.

The other symptoms you describe are PMS symptoms in addition to pg symptoms, so those are always a confusing thing to base your assumptions on.

Hopefully you get some answers soon!
this is true. several months ago i got a positive test and i was bleeding. the doctor got me in the next day and did a test..it was negative..so i went home and took another one it also was negitive. i was told that the first test picked up what was left of the preggers hormone but by the time i got to the doc it was done...sad
hello  , i have some concerns about implantation bleeding . okay well me and my boy friend who i love dearly had sex for the first time ( protected and unprotected ) and my cycle usually comes on around the 20th or so , but it hasnt yet . instead ive been having a brownish discharge in my undies and i have to use a pad instead of a liner . i know this cant be my cycle becus usually when i do start it , i'll have really bad cramps and my breast would be very tender and sensitive  . no of these symptoms occured . ive been doing reading about implantational bleeding and i can realate to some of the signs like the brownish color but everyone says its suppose to be light . so idk whats going on , its been going on for about 4 or 5 days now , ( like my cycle does )
hi , i had sex 7 days ago unprotected and my boyfriend didnt pull out , iv been feeling werid since iv been gettin some little cramps , sick feeling in my tummy , i cant sleep and have itchy eyes , my periods were due the day after i had sex but they never came but yesterday morning i started bleeding a tiny bit but then it got really heavy clots and now today its a really small amount of blood , could this be implantation bleeding ?
not always true i was 6 wks pregnant before i got a possitive test the hormone that says yourpregnant takes time to show up and is different for ever woman im havingthe same thing with the clots im having the same symptoms of being pregnant but there clots my "period" only lasted 3 days with some clots and was bright red . so i think its a "period" but i thought the same thing about my first child
Ive been feeling weird ever since I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, I took the MAP 48 hrs after and 7 days later I was due my period which I think came It was lighter than usual but lasted my usual time 5 to 6 days it was lighter then heavy enough to soak threw my pjs two nights in a row then light again does this seem ok or am I pregnant?
I too have had some strange going's-on's lately...I usually have a 30 day-ish cycle...I tested 3 days later and got 2 faint positives and a neg...the next day I got a positive, I tested again 3 days later and got a stronger positive.
9 days after my period was due I started bleeding, which lasted 4 days...I went to the hospital and they tested me got a faint positive, the next day they tested again and got a negative, so told me Id miscarried ! But two weeks on and Ive still got dark veins on my nipples and Im still so tired....what could still be causing this...Im so scared to test but keep hoping that I am still pregnant and that the docs test came back neg cause of the bleeding !

Is this just wishful thinking ??
Is this implantation? It started off brown and bright pink when i wipe and i wear pads and it doesnt even soak half a pad in a whole day. Ive passed small clots the size of the tip of my pinky. Its so unusual for my period to be late and so light. I get really bad cramps and that awful period blood smell that makes you think everybody can smell. This has no scent and its on an off. Somebody please help. Thanks
so heres my situation...ig i had a bad test bc i had a blood test done...not pregnant...then i tested the next two days and the blue tests showed up positive...none of the others did. ive been having cramping pretty bad. i had a few days where when id check myself...sorry if thats tmi but i had light pink/brown dishcharge...like my period was tryn to start...hardly noticable and thats never happened before. my cycles are usually about 34 days but the last two have been 40 days. this month i got what i think is my period at 36 days. my bleeding has been slightly heavy then light like its going to stop. then nothing then more light bleeding. there are times its pinkish and it has some brown to it..but its mostly red with some brown and ive had clots too..idk whats going on...i started on the 25th it was what seemed to be a normal period for the first day then light...not barely anything on tapon if anything. its turning more brown too. i can go most of the day wo a tampon bc its so light. i have no idea whats going on...please help
You may have some placenta or uterine still attatched to the lining of the wall. But before you panic, it takes your body a few weeks to recuperate.
Ladies. I need advice. I mc in July at 7 wks. Now, I have been feeling funny. Thought my cycle was coming on day 1 I had bad cramping and clotting like when I mc. Took a h. p.t and its positive. Did I mc again? My husband and I  can't take it again if so. :-(