Is my clit size abnormal?
Hi. So I'm 16 years old and I have a clit length of about 7mm-1cm. I measured it from end to end, not from clit hood to the end. Is this considered an abmornal size? I read up about it, and the article said that 3-4mm is the average size for a woman, and that anything over that is considered "intersex". Is that what it means?
The total clitoral length including glans and body as 16.0 ± 4.3 mm (0.63 ± 0.17 in). But women who had given birth had significantly larger measurements. So yours cannot be called abnormal.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.