Is there any sideeffects of ceragem matchine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi my mother got relief from this Korea machine ceragem. But i have some doubt for this machine if we continuously use it for a long time.
Is there any one who is using this machine and know much more about the same,
Is there any side effects of using ceragem
ceragem - no side effect, paste this address
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1cjxroV3ic
after using ceragem my wife menstruated 15 days is that a side effect because he is regular. its 3 to 5 days her regular menstruation.
is cera gem safe for pregnant women?can they use the jade balls for some parts of their body needed relief?
My mother have knee pain(caritlage decay)&she use ceragem mechine.Is there any side effect to continu useing the ceragem machine?Will she totaly cure to useing the ceragem machine?Please inform me as soone as possible? Thank you.
As far as i know, ceragem is very good, my friend was having knee problem even it was hard for him to stand and climb the stairs, now he can stand, climb and even run. He stopped for almost a year after using for 7 months. Well he says nothing has happened to him and he still enjoys his life.

Ali
Is there any radiation through ceragem Plz tell?????????
I think having a good and miraculous product must have good indications and contraindications. Must tell all the users the benefits and the duration of treatment.....  Specially the precautions.... We might aggreviate certain problems, like cancers.... We might hasten  the growth of the cancer cells if we will use this product, we might metastasize these bad cells....

As we all know precautions are better than cure... It is better to be aware of all these things...

Thank you Ceragem.... Hope to here your answer soon..\

Email add: ian_bunyog***@****
I have been just a public health worker. From whatever experience I have had and have seen of other users of Ceragem therapy, it seems the duration of its continuous use depends on individual physical and physiological conditions. Prudent use could be like (daily) regular stretching and fitness exercise regime - BUT no "over-doing" but be attuned with what your body dictates.  For me Ceragem is more of a good healthy lifestyle support, rather than aspiring to be any great medical breakthrough.
A real humane being depends on three things: "malam" (impurities) removal; stabilising, stopping or neutralising "vikshepam" (unending mental modifications); overcoming/removal of  "aavaranam" (sheath of ignorance or "avidya"). If one can combine real meditation (or rather focused thinking on the body elements to heal) while applying "ceragem" therapy, I believe one can speed up the therapeutic effects.

All in our community tried it since it was a FREE trial.They felt good at first and some said they feel relieved from their current ailments. After several weeks,all of are experiencing side effects.Mostly reported are POTASSIUM defeciency, kidney failures and diabetes to name a few.

Engineers says that all machines with electrical supply have RADIATION...hey the sellers of this CERAGEM are say this,surely,  for marketing reason.But this is the TRUTH.
Hi. They say people who have metal on their bodies can't try the CERAGEM. Is it metal that's implanted on the body? Are people with braces safe to try the CERAGEM?
How about people who have gone through heart surgery? Is it okay for them to use it?
How long ceragim can a person take ?
i did used it too im a gemologist observe the what so called jade? well its fake. secondly check the bulbs their using to heat it up and their using car bulbs. the price is so rediculus their riping up their customers. these korean invention is a hoax. check it out one more thing im wondering why is that their fellow korean dont use these beds not even one of them goes to their clinics to have a massage? that's a big big question huh!
can i use ceragem even I have iud?
Please tell me is FAR INFRARED HEAT not the same as JOULE HEAT?
can I use ceragem even I have contraceptive IUD inserted?
i m suffering for vitigo disess and my skin and hairs become white so can i use ceragem
even i have also the same question , im having vitiligo over 3 years , its not stopping any how , shud i can use this machine
tanzanians we are not sure about this ceragem machines,some they say ts work an some says dsnt work,so plz wht the truth......they r killing us
Hi, you are wrong! All the unpleassent manifestations are temporary. The human system is reorganising. It isn't something bad. It is for a short period of time and after this period, you experience a healthier life.Every method that involve holistic effect have a period of bad states because of eliminating the internal toxins.I am using this medical device for almost 4 years, I had periods when I wasn't using it and, yet, I'm still feelling very, very good. I had anemia, reumathism, chronic sinus infection over 12 years, an ovary suspicios, abdominal pains, problemes with my intestines, backpain, and many, many more. I'm feelling very good and because only of CERAGEM.
my mother-in-law  had been using ceragem for more than a year. she was diagnosed of having a small myoma, was afraid of surgery, that's why she resorted to this machine. the sales persons made her believe that this machine can cure many kinds of illnesses. she was offered an unlimited free use. every time she goes to store, she lines-up, get oriented again and again, has to listen to testimonies and have to tell her own experience before she could avail of the free use. we were forced to buy her one, just to save her from the almost daily hustle she's going through. just a few weeks ago, she had undergone a dangerous operation. a double fist size mass was removed from her body. a few more days unattended, her doctor says, the mass would have poison her as it was about to explode. ceragem people. the ceragem company is not claiming any benifits more than  it says in its website. it is the distributors who are giving this missleading claims. the court in texas has already asked its distributors  there to stop selling it the way they did.
I am using ceragem machine for 15 days. My back is relieved. My swellingon left leg is improving. My weight is also decreasing to my desire.
I am a BP patient taking tablets regularly while using ceragem. My Bp is
increasing gradully to high level 190/105 after 15 day. I was taking tables
regularly but Bp was not going down. Therefor I stopped using ceregem.
Kindly advise me what to do next.
Thank
Chennai
Rashoo