Is this Normal?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Is this Normal?

Ok so me and my boyfriend had sex last night and it all of a sudden became really uncomfortable and we stopped so i went to the bathroom to see what was going on and my left inside vagina lip was super swollen. . . .so this morning i woke up and it was still really swollen and it doesnt really itch or anything im just experiancing major discomfort because its really sensitive. . . .then i got in the shower and noticed a small puple bruse kinda lookin thing and it is pretty sore around like the hair line of my vagina. . . .i dont know what to do!!! is this normal??
Hi Stressin,

I've experienced this as well and only being 21, it can be a little scary. It sounds like your Bartholin Gland, the gland that produces the "lubrication" for you. It can get clogged and can be painful when having intercourse. It's nothing too serious, but you should get it checked out and have it drained.

Hope this helps!
specialmom commented on remar's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
Shannon79, and specialmom commented on Shannon79's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals