Is this pregnancy or something else?
I have been having sore breasts, nausea, and dizziness for about three weeks now. Here's some back story:

I have been on generic Yasmin birth control for 6 years. At the end of September I was switched from Syeda to Ocella. I was about two weeks late picking up my prescription. On October 5th I was sexually active and it was during the first week of my pill pack. I ended up starting my withdraw bleed during the third week of my active pills. It was light and spotty, only when I wiped. It lasted 10 days.

About three days into the spotting I got sore breasts, which I have never gotten before. I had no cramping, but got sharp pains in my sides twice that lasted maybe a minute. After the spotting ended my breasts were still sore mostly on the sides and underneath.

A week after my withdraw bleed my breasts were still sore and I got really bad nausea and dizziness just at night when I laid down. That turned into diarrhea for two days.

Now, my breasts are sore all over and my nipples are tender to touch. Every now and then I get a pinching sensation in my breasts near my nipples. The nausea has been gone for about two days, and the dizziness hasn't been too bad.

Could this be pregnancy or is something wrong?

Other Details:
21 Years Old
Previously Regular Withdraw Bleeds
Haven't been sexually active since OCT. 5th

Read more: Am I Pregnant Forum - Confused. Might Be Pregnant. (LONG) http://ehealthforum.com/health/confused-might-be-pregnant-long-t418017-a1.html#ixzz2jjdHbbz9
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Get a pregnancy test and see your gynecologist. Those actions will answer your questions. Good Luck!
There are many causes of soreness of breasts,premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy being one of them.Other important causes are fibrocystic breast disease,ductal ectasia,mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles,benign and malignant pathologies of breasts,referred pain from liver or musculoskeletal system,arthritis of the ribs,costsochondritis and inflammation or sprain of pectoralis muscle.

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best and get a serum hcg test for ruling out the pregnancy status.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.