Is two periods in a month normal?
I usually get my period in the middle of the month almost towards the end of the month. This time i had a very light bleeding starting june 10 and ending the 15. On june 25 I started my period again. I do not take any birth control pills whatsoever except for the morning-after (plan B) which i took around a month or 3 weeks ago. Would that be the cause of having two periods in a month? or is it just stress that I've been having caused by work?
you said you usually get your peird in the middle and then at end of the month. are you talking about proir to plan b?

you siad usually so im taking that as normally, then no you taking plan b recently would not be the cause of you having two periods a month from ever since you started geting your period
No, what i meant to say is that i ussualy get my period at the en of the month, but this month i got two periods which is not regular. i had one the 10 and started again today. the one i got the 10 was light bleeding and kind of dark and with almost no blod clots and cramps. i usually get my period as i have it now with heavy bleeding and lots of cramps.
o! when you take plan b it does weird things to your body. it will make you bleed, spot, mia period etc. it also comes with lots of cramps. it explains everything to you on the back.
since your profile says "Beginner in sexually active life" i would recomend going on bc as well as use a condom. that way you dont hav to worry too much about stds and pregnancys
Well thank you so much kim. I am plannig to go to the dr. i already have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I aprechiate your help a lot!